Red-navi-916 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 im not kicking you in the nuts, i just don't like when people say im bullshitting, id cut a bitch for that i know you were just messin around okay good BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
FiBTLforlife Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My EX wife no. 2, well, she never really got it. That is, she was great with it before the son was born (Nov. 01) . We got together in 98 and I had a Sebring with a couple 12's and doing low 40's, and she loved it. She knew I was into the whole automotive scene when we got together... Fuckin BITCH!!! Then all of a sudden it was like, "why are you doing that" "why you buying that"... I've been into caraudio since I was 12 (24 years ago), and it just pisses me off when I think that she "acted" like she liked it, then BAM... WTF... sorry, end rant... My current girl, ex wife no. 1, LOL... Is all about my hobby. She's probably gonna get my old shit in her TB when it comes out of mine... She wants a system, but doesnt have to have one till I get a new one... She's a good girl... BTW, the grass is NOT greener on the other side... LOL i just have to say , FUCK with that man. thats why i told my girl straight up if you dont like what i do and what i buy, u can date someone else bc it wont change. and it wasnt meant as a joke, she got it. so we staight. sorry you had to go threw that, but hell u got your #1 girl back 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
kanes_disciple Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 All I can say is thank god for the bass knob because my wife will turn it down to about 1/4 when she is driving. She likes my system and I dont ever take food out of my kids mouth's or disregard my bills to buy my equipment. I am a poor white boy and am appreciative for what I got. I am adding pieces slowly but surely, plus its much better than spending money on drugs or going to the casino. Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit Kinetik HC600 Powerbass 6.75's in front doors Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck Powerbass 1000.1D Powerbass 400.4 2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs 0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3 Custom Amp Rack Code Alarm with remote start Stinger Digital Volt Meter My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/ My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple
WCA Rusty Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 Mine a 2007 DB Drag US champion DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
00sdime00 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My wife loves the truck....but I can't get her near it with the system on...lol I've tried and tried to get her to do a hair trick....but I think all the broken dishes in the old house has her scared... A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
WCA Rusty Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 HAHAHAH Im scared of the truck!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
Noobtastic14 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 Ey Guuuuurl Whats her number? -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
lowrthnu92 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My wife loves anything on wheels especially classics but doesnt really have an interest in audio, i put one of the old Pioneer 12, with the 5 bumps in the cone, that i had in my truck years ago into her wrx recently and i keep asking her if shes turned it up yet and she says "nope". I think once she gets her project (bagged b2200) to a certain point shel be ready for a lil bump in it. My truck
Derrick824 Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My wife hates it. Bitches every week about me going off to different events. I don't even have stuff shipped to the house anymore because it's an instant argument every time she sees me spending money.
puyallupn8ive Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 My girl hates how much money I spend, but she like how it sounds, and she likes to watch movies in the car. 98 Toyota Camry Eclipse AVN-6600 AudioControl 3.1 AudioControl Epicenter US Amps AX2000 US Amps MD-43 1 set Alpine type X components 1 set RF Power components 1 12" RE Audio XXX 220 Amp Iraggi Alt. Red Top (Front) Kinetic HC-600 (Back) Second Skin Damplifier Pro
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.