audioque 6.5 component set

bombout800

those are the exact ones i... HAD. as soon as i dont like somethign it does bye bye. i mess with all kinds of stuff mainly just for the experience with it. although i love thier subwoofers, i'll pass on the comp sets.

how do those DD tweeters sound??? i had ordered some but the dude didnt have them in stock so i got refunded, now i dont know if i can get something better for the money

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

those are the exact ones i... HAD. as soon as i dont like somethign it does bye bye. i mess with all kinds of stuff mainly just for the experience with it. although i love thier subwoofers, i'll pass on the comp sets.

Just like the 16 DD 3500's and 2 DD z2 LV's that dd never had any recolection of filling that order....

Anyways, for the price point, the comps are decent.

Woven tinsel leads on the mids. 120wrms.

The tweets are bright, they are metal dome tweets not silk. With them crossed over at -3 db, and some fine adjustments on your headunit they aint too shabby.

Tho that dont bother me much since I like my tweets loud, and its kinda hard to keep up with a 150db with only 2 sets of comps.

I got a bit of power pushing each component set (1 dd c4a per set) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

They are a deep mid driver, so depending on applications you may need to space them (they wouldnt fit in my doors without a 3/4inch mdr ring, otherwise they hit my window) lol

I see their only downfalls are the crossovers.

seperate mid and tweet crossover per door (so 2 mid crossovers 2 tweeter crossovers).

The mid crossover seems alright, but the tweeter crossover needs help.

I blew 2 tweeter crossovers now (prob from exceding the power handling limit), but the tweeters are fine.

Id strongly say running them active (whcih I plan to do soon)

Or ordering the driver and tweeter seperate and stupping up to the high end crossovers for them.

Or just dont exceed their power rating like i have.

I'm leaning towards an all AQ setup too, especially after seeing that dude's truck hittin' 146.3 with 2 10's

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

In the kick, with the window down...

So that be like a 141 with the mic on the dash and the doors/windows closed.. :)

AQ is decent stuff, but them compoents they are selling for 200 bucks seems a tad high. The drivers look nothing speacial imo.

PS: I know a guy that does over a 150 db drag style with a single 10 inch DD sub in a s10 pickup.

In the kick, with the window down...

damn man, not everyone cars about db drag. other people run usaci. others run meca. but you always doggin on people because they dont run drag style is gettin old. you have the attitude that your the best and nobody else does shit. damn you get annoying

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

damn man, not everyone cars about db drag. other people run usaci. others run meca. but you always doggin on people because they dont run drag style is gettin old. you have the attitude that your the best and nobody else does shit. damn you get annoying

I dont think its really doggin, but theres a lot of people that dont know. They see a number and just assume.

Say this guy with 1 12 pulls a score of 152 out of a trunk at some usac show that has the door open and the audiocontrol mic in the kick.

then they goto some other show and see some walled off vehicle with 4 15s do a burp and only does a 151 with mic on the window and complelty sealed.

Now this person is thinking that these 4 15s are junk, or a cheap brand because the score was lower and this guy had 4 bigger subs.

^ this is something that actuall happend at a show at my shop, because we have a Usaci judge (larry) also running shows at the same shop trying to offer the shows for the usac guys that compete both. which in return brings in more cars, and cuts down fuel costs for those that do run both drag and usaci.

i couldn't have put it any better

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived