hey sean that shit looks clean i want to see some videos u know or everyone know u wont wait for carpet u slam that thing in ur tahoe and listen to it and it will sound kick ass and u will say forget about carpet for a week or so lol

holla bro

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Lookin sweet Sean. Keep it up bro.

-Cory

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

Thanks a lot guys...I got some work done on the trim panel, basically got it cut, and drilled and put in two of the four set screws that will be holding it on.

I'm leaving the bottom open for wiring. It'll be flush with the floor tho, you won't be able to see a single wire hopefully.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Box looks weird as its sitting, tomorrow I'll cut the double baffle and rout up all the edges real nice.

Carpet should come in a couple days, and I have to make myself not put it in until I get the carpet haha, or else it won't get done.

Question: I plan on mounting the box to the floor using L brackets that will be hidden by the trim panel. My question is what screws should I use that won't strip out the thin sheet metal down there? Or is there a better way to secure it to the floor?

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Thanks a lot guys...I got some work done on the trim panel, basically got it cut, and drilled and put in two of the four set screws that will be holding it on.

I'm leaving the bottom open for wiring. It'll be flush with the floor tho, you won't be able to see a single wire hopefully.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Box looks weird as its sitting, tomorrow I'll cut the double baffle and rout up all the edges real nice.

Carpet should come in a couple days, and I have to make myself not put it in until I get the carpet haha, or else it won't get done.

Question: I plan on mounting the box to the floor using L brackets that will be hidden by the trim panel. My question is what screws should I use that won't strip out the thin sheet metal down there? Or is there a better way to secure it to the floor?

nice work. i like how you put the led's inside the box to light up the port ive done that on alot of builds. I usually use self tappin screws when securing somthing to the floor they seem to hold pretty good.

Thats a great box. Also, ouch to your finger. Be very careful man.

BlockShaker's Competition Page and Build-Up Pics

MY SET UP:

Eclipse CD5435 CD/MP3 Player

Alpine DVE-5207 DVD Player

Alpine PKG-1000 10.2" Monitor

Alpine TUE-T151 TV Tuner

Boyo Back Up Camera

Alpine ERA-G320 EQ

Apple Mini Ipod

Scosche RF Wireless Remote for Ipod

Stinger Volt Meter

Audiocontrol MVC

Precision Power PCX-2400

Precision Power PCX-4125

MB Quart Premium PCE-215 (2 Sets)

MB Quart Premium 6 1/2" Mid-Bass

JL Audio 15W0-8 (8)

Stinger Battery Power2 SP1000 (2)

Stinger Fuse Blocks, Holders and Distribution

Alumapro 15 Farad Cap

Stinger 200Amp Relay

100 Blue LEDs (Headliner and Amp Rack)

Stinger Hyper RCAs

Stinger Wiring- 1/0 GA, 4 GA, 8 GA, 10 GA, 12 GA and 14 GA

5 Blue LED Toggle Switches

I f you have a seat bracket to secure it to use that if not weld some l brackets to the floor board and screw them to the box

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived