Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Shit, i feel old now. And i'm only 20. Thanks Nismo, Ass. ;)

HAHA :lol: . Don't feel old. Your young still man. 4 years older.
Guest Nismofreak
Posted

good education! FTW poor education ! FTL if you get a poor education you gotta work way too hard for the rest of your life (like me) work sux stay in school and get a career instead of a job!

Word. My friend dropped out of high school . Now is in jail for selling weed. Kid messed up his life was pretty smart kid just haging out with wrong people.
Posted

i fucking hate school. i love college, but just hate the whole school part of it...lol, i have one more semester left and then im graduating in december and headed to the real world. gettin my degree in financial management and financial planning....im ready to get out of here and make some $$$

i likes me some audio stuff...

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Go dam I'm pissed!!!!!!!!Stupid dick head teachers. So I check my grades and see 1 F and like wtf. So I go to the teacher and ask her watsup with the F@@ken F and said I don't turn in my homework.I'm like wtf I do your blind and finds my messy work on her desk. I get so pissed of cuzz now I have a F on my progress report. F@@k High school. Wast of a big chuck of your time. Can't stand 2 more years. UHHHHH

Posted

High School was a waste of time. College on the other hand has been great, and yes, I'm going to a community college simply cause it's cheap. So it took me three and a half years for an Associates (IT), and it looks like it will take me another three and a half for a bachelors(IT Administration). However, I have no student loans and I've never recieved any scholarship I've applied for. Also, by the time I was finally able to fill out a fasfa without my parent's tax info, I had too many credits for a grant. Isn't life wonderful?

I think I wanna grow up and be rich. Then turn down my community college for every scholarship fundraising event they invite me to.

Posted

i can wait to go to collage what is your major? im going for auto body at alfred state!

Alfred state????

Where u from bro????

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

hEY GUYS. I need some tips. At school I'm left out which pisees me of. Anybody have any combacks that I could tell people to fuck off>? I would beat the shti out of them but ain't worth it.

Posted

hEY GUYS. I need some tips. At school I'm left out which pisees me of. Anybody have any combacks that I could tell people to fuck off>? I would beat the shti out of them but ain't worth it.

Nismo, dont sweat it! just wait untill your 10 year reunion... be more sucsessfull than them and it will just kill them!!! LOL whatever you do, dont go all trench coat mafia on their asses!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Sorry for asking but ADD sucks. can't help myself

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 529 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...