Can I run a 100 of these?

Ok, here's the deal, I have the chance to buy eight, 12 volt 7ah batteries for $10 and he has alot. Now what I was thinking was if I could run 100 of them that would only be like $100 in batteries but I don't know if it would work. Here's a link to them, BNIB they run $26 each, I'm getting them for a $1 each. :spiteful: Man I hope it works.

CSB batteries

Drew :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Yes you could run them. Yes it would be stupid. Yes you need to get yourself some XS Power /story. It would be a waste trying to put 100 of them in your car. Not to mention that they will be extremely hard to charge. Also the more batteries the more resistance in the path to the amps.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=51422&hl=

we are hashing on this ^ there too.... :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=51422&hl=

we are hashing on this ^ there too.... :D

Don't know if this is relevant but mine have a max charging current of 2.1 amps.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Cleaned up? What happened, did a bunch of people start flaming because of a question?

Drew

Ok, here's the deal, I have the chance to buy eight, 12 volt 7ah batteries for $10 and he has alot. Now what I was thinking was if I could run 100 of them that would only be like $100 in batteries but I don't know if it would work. Here's a link to them, BNIB they run $26 each, I'm getting them for a $1 each. :spiteful: Man I hope it works.

CSB batteries

Drew :ph34r: :ph34r:

You have to be kidding me. 100 battery with 7 ah. That's would too much for your vehicle. Is that some kind power plant you running?

for 2700 dollars it would be more time and hassle then it would be worth.

That is retail, I'm getting all hundred for $100 even.

Archived