how do you add a extra batt in the back of your truck. having it go to your amp. my highs amp keep cutting out because of voltage drop :R :R :R

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like you need a bigger alt, a battery will only add more starin on your already strained system and cause major alt falure

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

You'll want to run both a postive and negitive to your rear battery. Fuse that run close to the rear battery and fuse it at the front battery. Then run your power and groung from the back battery to the amp. make sure you use the proper size wire. You should be fine with the factory alt as long as it is working well now. I run 13 batteries of a factory alt with no issues.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

and what kind of car or truck you have? must be a humvee.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

lol at the last comp i was at they were running like 6 northstars off of the stock alt. i was amazed

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

13 batteries off of a stock alternator? I don't doubt you, sounds crazy, but how long do those suckers take to recharge after a hard run? What kind of batteries? Optima, stinger, AA's, 9V Energizers???

I run 8 Batcap 800's 3 Everstarts and 2 yellow tops. I can recharge pretty quick between runs. Maybe a little longer when I give those xtra long demos

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol maybe but it depends on what you mean by "recharge"... that guy i was talking about would recharge to 12.9 or something like that but in his demos he would go down to high 11s low 12s

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

can someone answer the person who started this topics question. if you have your own chat. do it some where else very disrespectful :-X :-X :-X :-X

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 90accordman

can someone answer the person who started this topics question. if you have your own chat. do it some where else very disrespectful :-X :-X :-X :-X

Kingsuv pretty much answered your question, what else are you looking for?