Curious if Steve Meade has seen this... not hatin on his ride but

Syko DJ

Well said Jack :drinks:

jack FTW :clapping:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

well i am heading down there this weekend with a 155db MUSIC van to see what he is all about.... i had to pay to get this van lol its a local shops demo van with 4 15's that they made and i helped on.. ... we will see what trash talking goes on...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Wow....what a loser, Steve, clean him up, and take his junk strip it, then take it to the dump and make a video of it going through a car crusher :D. Lol

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

its been clarified many times now..... take credit for what work YOU put in dont take credit for what you paid someone to do. IMO what ever shop you paid to build your stereo, they should get the credit for your SOTM win and that alt too. i dont have a problem with people paying shops but like me and a handful of others said take credit where its due.

I have never ONCE claimed i did ANY of the work on my truck!I have always put the installers names out there when compliments are given,I ,however,did work my ass off to pay for all that shit done to my tahoe.And everybody saying ANYBODY/EVERYBODY can pay somebody so many thousands of dollars to do there work for them. ..why isnt everybodys ride on here done like chickens since ANYBODY can PAY A SHOP/INSTALLER to do it.

And without me providing the tahoe/cash/products...they would have NEVER done a ride like that...so it works hand in hand.I dont brag on my shit or say its better than others,ill play it for anybody and am humble about it,i love hearing anybodys systems from 1 10 and 200 watts to 20 12s and 100k watts..i dont care what people have as long as they like it ill help them anyway i can and wont talk down about it unless they throw the first blow. /thread

steve..keep it up man!

i think this whole thing has just gotten way out of control, he obviously did this to get a rise out of meade and his fans and he succeeded in doing so, we all know this guy isnt going to drive his sorry ass to cali to have a sound competition or get on the TL or even fight in the ring

/thread

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Just noticed that his bulletin on myspace has dissappered. I hope it was him that deleted it and maybe he will apologize and we can squash it. He does his think in NY thats why he has a rep there and steve does his thing in cali and he has his rep there. Both have loud vehicles. I hate hearing ppl down grade his truck and system but its his way of life in car audio. He has respect there but its done diffrently then anywhere else so its hard to understand!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

LOL. I'm part black myself and I know black people who feel the same way, and others who don't. Personally, I don't feel it's a negative thing so long as it's used in the right context and doesn't have "er" at the end.

i feelyou bro..i say it alot too..just not in text u feel..in speach i do.... but ...er is something i woudlnt say unless i had to which hasent happened yet ;]

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived