I had a crazy idea what ya think

Why would you want to do that?

Noone can afford (this includes time) to do a project this massive. Not only are you going to need multiple gas generators (No amount of alternators can power as big of a load), but it'd take months to fine tune all of the phase, building a box that GIGANTIC would be damn near impossible, You'd need to reinforce the suspension and frame, and add a motor that's strong enough to yank all that weight around... And that's just the beginning. You have to also figure out your mids/highs, because that'd be a lot of bass to keep up with.

This project would go over $500,000 if you got good deals on your stuff, and made minimal screw ups.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

its never going to happen im not trying to talk shit but unless u got 250k on the spot it aint happening

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I dont know how many times I have heard people wanting to get a bus, and turn it in to a big bandpass

^^ Matter horn, just pull your box around from a semi truck and call it a day

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Noone can afford (this includes time) to do a project this massive. Not only are you going to need multiple gas generators (No amount of alternators can power as big of a load), but it'd take months to fine tune all of the phase, building a box that GIGANTIC would be damn near impossible, You'd need to reinforce the suspension and frame, and add a motor that's strong enough to yank all that weight around... And that's just the beginning. You have to also figure out your mids/highs, because that'd be a lot of bass to keep up with.

This project would go over $500,000 if you got good deals on your stuff, and made minimal screw ups.

all i have to say to this is the matterhorn world biggest sub look it up on youtube

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

all i have to say to this is the matterhorn world biggest sub look it up on youtube

its not a single subwoofer. its multiple subwoofers, its ran from generators iirc and its just a storage container

Edited by Krannyman92

its not a single subwoofer. its multiple subwoofers, its ran from generators iirc and its just a storage container

yeah i know kranny thats what im talking about but what if you could drive it around demo it to the masses and the drivers compartment was sealed off from the rest of the bus

EDIT oh and BTW if anyone is wondering it would cost 1.5 mil to do this properly and 2 support vehicles me and 4 other installers worked it out one day it would also cost about 25 to 35000 a yea to maintain the vehicle in case you were curious

Edited by Jville140db

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Just call deephitters he could fund it and actually be loud. :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Just call deephitters he could fund it and actually be loud. :)

lmfao wow you went their

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

stop making useless threads
WOW! are you here just to waist bandwidth? your threads are POINTLESS now stop making em

aye aye!

with that said...my friends got a somewhat smaller old school bus and they want me to build something in there for em :D dno how big, but their main concern is to carry passengers with it tho

to the OP

what if i bought a tank and then put 65 10" btl's in it powered by 1 million nuclear watts?

oh, whats that you say? its crazy?

oh, i'm sorry i thouht this was imagination land.