My name is Brendan. Have been in the car audio business for 7 years now. Have been installing for the same amount of time as well. Found SMD on Youtube one day and really enjoyed his work and what he does. So here I am! :drinks:

ima go smoke a beer and drink a cigarette

Welcome to the forum guys, enjoy your time over here :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, name is Gerad, everyone calls me G or G-Rad.

Anyways, I've finally broken down and registered on the forums. I've been into car audio since I was a teenager. (I'm almost 30 now). Dominantly, I'm a drummer, and can play other instruments.

I am legally blind (20/800-20/1200), and have a hearing loss from electrocution at age 1 (-75dB).

I'm hoping I may get some help building a strong budgeted system and would like to show people that, even if I'll never be able to see as good, and/or drive a car, that doens't mean I can enjoy some good car audio. Especially knowing that it's more rewarding when I set it up yourself!

For car audio, I'd love to set up a competitive system, but alas, that's well out of my budget range. Even if I lost, I'd just love to experience it once in my life. I feel I can do anything if I put my mind to it!

Thanks for reading, sorry for rambling. Hope to hear from some of you.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

Anyways, I've finally broken down and registered on the forums. I've been into car audio since I was a teenager. (I'm almost 30 now). Dominantly, I'm a drummer, and can play other instruments.

I am legally blind (20/800-20/1200), and have a hearing loss from electrocution at age 1 (-75dB).

I'm hoping I may get some help building a strong budgeted system and would like to show people that, even if I'll never be able to see as good, and/or drive a car, that doens't mean I can enjoy some good car audio. Especially knowing that it's more rewarding when I set it up yourself!

For car audio, I'd love to set up a competitive system, but alas, that's well out of my budget range. Even if I lost, I'd just love to experience it once in my life. I feel I can do anything if I put my mind to it!

welcome and enjoy your stay. please use the forums to look/answer any and every question you may have. Enjoy

:hi:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

welcome and enjoy your stay. please use the forums to look/answer any and every question you may have. Enjoy

:hi:

:ninja:

Thanks!

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

Hey man, welcome to the forums. We have some great people here who will help you with each and every question, so don't hesitate to ask. Also, be sure to read through a few pinned threads and check out some build logs, you'll learn a ton! :)

I think it's very impressive that you can play several instruments even with being legally blind and suffering hearing loss. If you'd like, post up a video of a song or two in the Videos section.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Hi, my names Richard. I found this site through Steves youtube videos. I have been looking around on the site sice January 2011,then joined in march. I have learned many things from the people on this site. All very helpful. I'm a person who just loves bass and can't live without it.