Hi, I'm Ralf. Been out of car audio since 1993. Found this site while researching all the updates in systems. Bass-Head from birth. Looking to drop some serious bass in a 08 nissan frontier kingcab. I dont get much time to work on my system so it may take me another year to get what I want. Love the info on this site!

I don't care if you can hear me from down the block....I just want to make sure you FEEL me from there...

I'm a swinger, can I borrow your wife for a few?

better late than never i suppose ,hey i am bo , i am 28, live in mn and have a family of 4. i have always enjoyed listening to music jammin out and tinkering with audio equipment and building and modifying things , pretty cool to find this many people who are into car audio this deep . got a project or 2 coming up , i'll be sure to take some pics to put up

found out from steve's video's on youtube

Edited by b-dubs89

Hey my name is Mark I'm 21. I am currently going to school for an AA degree in ABR. I have been doing car audio for a long time now. My dad got me into when I was around 7 and It has stuck with me since then. My hobbies are cars, sleeping, football, working out, paintball, and music.

whoops I didn't know I already this a couple of pages back.

Edited by blkgp_03

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Hey, my name is Stephan I'm 20.

Livin in Hoensbroek ( The Netherlands)

My english is not so good, sorry for that.

I'm a fan of big installs and steve meade designs work.

Youtube brought me here.

My ride a Opel Corsa C build in 2002 With 2 x 12 inch 900 watts rms active woofers.

Edited by Corsaaatje

My name is Zak, I am 16. I am working on finishing my build of 4 10"s either Ascendant Assassins or SA-10s. Powered by a DB Drive 2000.1

I am hoping to put them into a 2000 Honda Civic. Once this build gets rolling I will try to post a build log, or something.

I joined the forum by referral from Snowdrifter.

My name is Jose a.k.a. "Lil Bangger" found ya'll through youtube.com; realy love the massive builds you guys do. They call my truck Lil Bangger because its a Mazda B2500 year 2000 single cab, and some how i figured out a way of building a box big enough to fit 4 12" Kickers in the back of my seat. sounds pretty good for a single cab baby truck. Just want to make a lot louder to big trucks can get mad. Basically im the mouse trying to scare off the Elephant, so far its working.

I never fully introduced myself on here. I just kinda started posting. Lol.

I'm Lane. I'm 19, and I recently got really into car audio. I found this forum through Steve's youtube vids.

If you happen to find a herokight or herokight93 anywhere, it's probably me.

By the way, in case it hasn't been stated enough, DAMN YOU HAVE SOME SKILLS, STEVE.

Edit. Because I missed a few things.

Edited by Herokight

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I also have never introduced my self on here.

My name is Rob im 20 and from Texas.

My main hobby is actually classic cars, but the past year or so ive been getting into car audio more.

Right now i am a college student so not much time do either of my hobbies besides summers.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed