thanks bro, i remember.......you got my back i appreciate that. Mah'fucka was gonna hop on a plane at his own expense and help me "handle business".....i never forget that shit bro.

you dont have to hide, this place is much better with more cool people like you around! Stay a minute!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

thanks bro, i remember.......you got my back i appreciate that. Mah'fucka was gonna hop on a plane at his own expense and help me "handle business".....i never forget that shit bro.

you dont have to hide, this place is much better with more cool people like you around! Stay a minute!

always mang... just not a huge poster but im always here and always supporting you and anyone trying to do something positive and helping other people... keep up the good work mang.. :)

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

and always mang, you know i have your bak... you can bet that.. :) if you need any help modding da site let me know.. i have nothing else better to do now that i got fired.. lol...

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Hi i'm George from Greece, I'm from Caraudioclub.Gr i have a 4x4 white color with a lot of chrome..i have change my engine to higher i have raise up my car with higher suspesions....i have put mud tires...it's like beast.!! HAHA from audio staff i have a Clarion head unit and 4 15'' Earthquake TremorX..Those i'm on the way for amp and to build a new box beacuse a have them at a seald and i need deep bass so think a port box is very cool and nice,,Nice to meet you alla i hope we have a good time here!! Hi Steve i hope to exept my registretion hope to talk!! Bye.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Team CarAudioClub...

Earthquake TremorX 15'' x4

Special Thanks to Steve Meade for Join!! Thank you Bro!

lol yea the kicker part is obvious... I had 2 KX1200.1 going to 2 L712D2s, cheapo 6x9s in the deck and focals 6.5s up front with Eclpise 8443 HU... nothing great but worked for me

thats kool...im a BIG RF guy!!!
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hey im bryan from florida..a big car audio fan.. i live in a small town where no one knows alot about car audio..the best system is a 15 L7..Which that sub was bought from me :blush: about to complete my setup with another t1 and t10001bd..well thats it..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

thats kool...im a BIG RF guy!!!

I use to like RF a lot, not so much anymore...but thats just me :)

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Hey im bryan from florida..a big car audio fan.. i live in a small town where no one knows alot about car audio..the best system is a 15 L7..Which that sub was bought from me :blush: about to complete my setup with another t1 and t10001bd..well thats it..

welcome! and whats the name of your small town?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

hi, my name is jason.i've been on here for about a month.i just found the thread.

hey, what do you expect,i'm from alabama!anyways,found the forum through RF.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004