Hi everyone. My name is Chris. I am originally from Nashville, Tn and now live in Camp Springs, MD. I am in the Navy. I have always loved sound systems since I could drive. I am not new to the stereo industry. I have had a semi competition stereo where I competed in DB Drag. It consisted of 2 Memphis MC124d 12" subs, 1 Memphis Pr 300.2 amp and a Panasonic cd player. I hit a best of 138.2 ( first place) in SPL and a 132.6 (third place) in SQL. Vehicle was a 1994 Ford ranger ext cab. Then I installed another Memphis 12 and bought a Pr 500.1, the amp was on back order so I traded both amps for an Mclass 1100.1 amp and just 2 12s. Then I started college and my truck got broken into. A couple months later I bought a Memphis M3 104d and was going to buy another but lost sight of it. Now to present day. I still have the M3 that I bought 2 yrs ago and I also just picked up another M3 and a Mclass 1100.1 amp to put in my mustang. I cant wait to get it all installed in my car but I am still needing to pick up a head unit and box for the subs. I am really happy to find this sight. It will definately help me when needing advice for my system. Sorry the introduction was so long but that is just a little bit about me.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Name is Matt, most just call me Stockley cause its my last name. Brand new here and to the whole car audio scene. Heard about this site through Meade's youtube videos. Hoping to get some good advice to help me with my first build. Already started and halfway through it now. Ill post up some pics i took in the member's build topic. Hope to see u all in the forums!

Pce

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Alpine CDA-117

2 12" Fi Audio SSD D1

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BD (1340RMS @ 1 ohm)

Vibe Audio LiteBox Stereo 4

Energy ENC650CV2 Component/Convertible Speakers

Knu Koncept 0 Gauge

Im Brian. I started out learning audio on the J-Body forums with Lanman31337, n8ball2012, Stephen and probabaly some other members from here. Dont remember how I found this place anymore.

I go by TheSundownFire due to the fact that I run a Sundown Amp and Sundown sub. And the Fire because I drive a Sunfire.

I finally just started posting here since Im actually confident enough in my audio abilities.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

i'm dave. audio-concepts did a build on my truck and posted it here. he said he got some good feedback, so i decided to check it out. i also ran into meade's video's on youtube

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

I'm Mike, been doing the whole custom fab deal for about 10 years solid. Found this site through a couple friends and have thoroughly enjoyed watching everyone's builds and seeing what's new in the world of BASS travel. LOL!!!! I hope everyone enjoys what I bring to the table and I hope I can bring more people from my region into this forum.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Hows it going! i been into cars and audio since i got my license. I live in Indiana and not much goes on around here. I like learning new things and i work hard for the stuff i have. I found the site thru Steves youtube videos. I think this a great place to get info from and get the scoop on wuts good and wuts bad. specially when your gonna spend acouple hundred $$$ on audio, the last thing u wanna do is waiste money on something that is CRAP :) i like that everyone one here is willing to help...

Edited by beatbox

YOO! im john im from Atlanta. i just turned 20 and i found this site off youtube by watching mr meade slap. iv been a bass head for awhile but im startin to take it serious now but im workin on the box for 2 T115d4 with a 2000 watt hifonics amp. hopfully here soon ill be gettin that 18 maybe even 2.

92 Jeep Cherokee

big 3

pioneer premire P410ub

2000 watt hifonics

pioneer 400.4

4g wire all the way around

redoing box for the 2 15s