trainman0978 Posted August 9, 2009 Report Posted August 9, 2009 I figured out that much myself..... 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
*1LOWSUV* Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Posted August 9, 2009 wanna have a monies meet? ANYTIME, you wanna play Big Bank Take Little bank let me know......Just remember, I play for keeps. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Red-navi-916 Posted August 9, 2009 Report Posted August 9, 2009 ANYTIME, you wanna play Big Bank Take Little bank let me know......Just remember, I play for keeps. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif sorry i dont accept pesos BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
d18 Posted August 9, 2009 Report Posted August 9, 2009 x efin 2 but tj was playing, red navi ....well ..........yea thats all i gotta say. LOL
*1LOWSUV* Posted August 9, 2009 Author Report Posted August 9, 2009 sorry i dont accept pesos Cool, cause I don't accept Russian Rouble's either...... You sure talk alot but lets see you back that pretty little mouth of yours...I've seen what 'Your' bank can do....Particle Board...nuff said. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
99vic Posted August 9, 2009 Report Posted August 9, 2009 sorry i dont accept pesos wow your askin to get stomped i dont think you saw this section http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry727433 REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Motasolo Posted August 9, 2009 Report Posted August 9, 2009 I think the lil stack o cash on the left was mine... and I forgot it at your place.... Ship to: lol j/p 00' GP GT 12" Fi BTL Build log with pic's :]
Red-navi-916 Posted August 9, 2009 Report Posted August 9, 2009 Cool, cause I don't accept Russian Rouble's either...... You sure talk alot but lets see you back that pretty little mouth of yours...I've seen what 'Your' bank can do....Particle Board...nuff said. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif yeah its like me calling u asian it dont make any sence concidering im not russian in anyway.. on top of it all that"Particle Board" i didnt buy that i built a box for dude it slams for what it is idc i got so many fines and bills my restitution is more then my woofers and both pairs of my 24's put together w.e i dont have play around money to buy guns..i dont need a gun to talk shit to ppl i work hard and dig trenches all day 40 hours a week just about but i like what im doin right now until i get money to get in to school..talk what u want say what u will BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Red-navi-916 Posted August 9, 2009 Report Posted August 9, 2009 wow your askin to get stomped i dont think you saw this section http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry727433 yeah they pretty nice id like to have em BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Aaron813 Posted August 10, 2009 Report Posted August 10, 2009 I was cleaning out my pants pocket from today and here what was in there lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.