Fish-Chris from SMD forums stops by for a demo

Hey k3n, believe it or not, that is a stock Ford F150 color. It's called {and don't let the name throw you off, because I know its not green....} Stone Green.... Not to be confused with the very similar color, Dark Stone, which it replaced in 08'.

Anyway, the fact that the 08' production year was cut off sooner than any previous truck building year + the fact that among the 04-08 body style, it was only used on 08's, then the 09's had the new body style, it makes my truck, in Stone Green, a pretty rare combo. I've seen 2 or 3 in my area, but no other ones murdered out.

Anyway, thank you :) I do like it a lot.

Peace,

Fish

PS, You said > BIG ASS FISH...... Come on man, at least I'm on a diet ;)

^ BIG ASS FISH! Also, compliments on you truck. That's not a stock color is it because it's bad ass.

Hey Steve, thanks man. I grabbed that photo from here, full sized. I'm going to print it now :)

Fish

believe it or not, thats the camera i use to take my video's with. Its finicky because im not the best photographer when it comes to lighting and settings - but in just the right situation it does real good. Its a 12mpxl cam but it dont always act like it.

also, i usually post my pics at 640x480 for the web and almost never full rez like this.

Posted Image

so which one is fish chris and which one is the fish????

j/k man i really wanna see how that 20k feels and sounds and you jsut make it look like a roller coaster ride man,all calm one minute then when the bass drops looks like thats the crazy part of the roller coaster ride.

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

really? damn my number 1 video with almost 2.5 mill views (yup more then the eyeball vid) uses that song - its cool tho cant expect everyone to see everything :D

and no, i wasnt scared, my system doesnt scare me. You might confuse me holding my breath, bracing myself, or maybe looking up at my volt-meter as being scared but trust me im not.

not to be too off topic but why is it that. It does it look like you brace yourself in every vid you go very stiff when ever you touch that bass knob i was always curious why you are in control of it why brace or hold your breath just curious

Anyway Fish I hope you had a great time can't imagine what its like to sit in that thing I am definitely a DON'T KNOW lol

Edited by Jville140db

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Hey Brewer, I got my custom badge decals from PatriotDecals.com

They have tons of color choices, background and forground, in factory colors, etc.

Don't know if you noticed, but even my F150 badges are custom, as they are always chrome with black lettering... So I did them in Satin Black, with Gold lettering from Patriot Decals :)

Not too expensive either. The Ovals are like $9 each, and I think the F150 inlays were like $11 each....

Thanks for the comps on the truck guys. I know its different. I call it the anti-bling truck. The main reason I styled it the way I did, was because I bought it to tow this boat >

Posted Image

I think its a good match.

Now, only if it had a 20Kwt SMD system in it ! :)

Peace,

Fish

hey fish! ha ha your fingers are the quickest i have seen go for the ears. you have a nice truck and boat. YOu live in fairfield I went to highschool in rio vista. you ever fish the powerlines down from riovista on the sac. I have caut some big bass and stuergeon in that area

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1