DC Sound Lab

A-Team and DC throw down a 160.5 db BASS RACE!!!

damn! loads of flex and it looks like that car is getting wrecked! no wonder nobody was inside lol

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

In the video they ONLY say Violation, who cares, but its a damn near 161db on music

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ya it was a qualifying score only I made him do it twice because it was my mess up on the meter so thats why it said overshot. It was a legit 160.5 qualifying run. and you notice the last few seconds almost have no sound thats why the sudden drop in score. I honestly thought it would have been a 161+ run if it had not been for the ending.

And yes 2x is certified for those who don't know.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Huge congrats to Clay at A-Team!!! 2X event

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

thanks man for puttin us on the map in Canada!!

set up details pleas whats doin that to that car gracias...

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

Who is that handsome devil in that video? Not to bad with some lv3 15s hey?

Rusty i did lose the steering wheel, the horn cover came off and 2 of 8 screws holding the wheel on came right out the other 6 were loosened off pretty badly.

We will work out the small details with this thing should get a 162 bassrace certified at a 2x event with a little hard work. Notice how my song ended 2 seconds before the run was over, that hurt the score a bit as you seen it drop 0.4 right as time ended. Multi point shows = certified scores. Certified scores in which are needed to get invites to world finals, and certified classes, so if this isnt certified enough for you DJ then i dont know what to tell you man.

Thats awesome. Looks violent as hell in there!

Level 3 15s are the cause for this mayhem? haha, awesome. How many if you don't mind me asking? And it looks like they're taking quite a load of power from the looks of all those stetsom amps..

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Who is that handsome devil in that video? Not to bad with some lv3 15s hey?

Rusty i did lose the steering wheel, the horn cover came off and 2 of 8 screws holding the wheel on came right out the other 6 were loosened off pretty badly.

We will work out the small details with this thing should get a 162 bassrace certified at a 2x event with a little hard work. Notice how my song ended 2 seconds before the run was over, that hurt the score a bit as you seen it drop 0.4 right as time ended. Multi point shows = certified scores. Certified scores in which are needed to get invites to world finals, and certified classes, so if this isnt certified enough for you DJ then i dont know what to tell you man.

Im not knocking your set up ...it looked like it would have been a 161 ...sounded like the bass in the song ran out ..damn people are uptight ///lol

Im not knocking your set up ...it looked like it would have been a 161 ...sounded like the bass in the song ran out ..damn people are uptight ///lol

I never said you knocked anything, but i am pointing out your mistake. a 2x event = a certified score, you said this was not a certified score so i am just clearing it up so you and others are informed.