Havent posted in here for a while cuzz everything seems to piss me off lately but:

Pay 100.00 for a t/l rereggy and update this morning and still waiting on Wayne....

FUCK THAT!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yesterday when it was super raining i go to see if my car is finished i look over the fence my windows are open i tell the guy his like we know.... i was like so when it rains u just leave peaoples windows open?? his like we take care of it...i was like wtf do u want to have to owe me new equiptment..i went to look at it the whole door panel is soaked and the floor and my tv visors were soaking...so today if it dosent work im rasing hell and suing the fuck out of them paying 2700 is a lot i should get my moneys worth.....motha fucka wantes to say oh "WE KNOW" Fuck that!!! he almost got one laid in his mouth across the counter

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

made my own router jig and it fucked up 2 sub wholes FUCK THAT

even after changing it still fucked up fuck that again

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

got robbed a few months ago in the middle of my 09 build..plans in mind and having to start over to square one..FUK THAT!

Trying to pound ,while on a budget.. cutting every corner to save up some money and still pay the bills.. FUK that!

tryin to pay bills in the middle of this fucked up economy.FUK THAT!

hours cut ,cant find a job.Fuck that!

females on bullshyt,.more than usual. FUK that shyt!

my girl gets fukd up on prescription meds and wine coolers and starts acting retarted..FUK that shyt!

Get pulled over for tints when they factory tint.. literally see thru..like 70 percent i beleive <FUK that SHYT!

Get pulled over for any reason wat so ever, cause im young ,hispanic ,male in a nice black tinted car.. FUK that SHYT!

been trying to decide exactly what i wanna do to my car for a couple years now.. years later still havent decided..FUK that SHYT!

want it to be friday ,and its barely wendsday.. FUK THAT SHYT!

just paid my bills and got some more day fuk that shyt !

moneys gone before it gets here ...FUK THAT SHYT!

Haven't washed my Tahoe (due to the damn weather) in like 7 months, washed it, shined up the rims, dressed the tires, and the weather guy say "we have a good chance at rain today"....FUCK THAT!!! Fuckin crazy ass Texas weather!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Girl approaches me and gives me her number, we hang out, then she tells me she has a boyfriend? wtf?

FUCK THAT

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

Haven't washed my Tahoe (due to the damn weather) in like 7 months, washed it, shined up the rims, dressed the tires, and the weather guy say "we have a good chance at rain today"....FUCK THAT!!! Fuckin crazy ass Texas weather!

story of my life

look beyond the bf.. FUCK THAT SHYT! lol :D

x1 billion.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/