I was on my way to the TireRack gettin off the bypass, no snow but it was icy prob doing like 30 on the off ramp behind a UPS truck and next thing u know the damn UPS truck started to swirve left to right and finally stopped after doing a 180 lol just though id shared that, they SUCK at driving in the winter :aggressive:

LOL.....lots of folks can't drive reall great to start off with, weather just adds to it!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

I was sitting in whataburger chillin enjoying my patty melt when I watched a bird land on the hood of my truck and drop a deuce. FUCK THAT. i wanted to shoot a bitch! :aggressive:

Edited by wildcard4040
i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Your wife telling you that you can't really afford the new DC 15 XL's you are about to buy then asks you what you are getting her for Valentines day.....A Big Fuck That!!!

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

takin a shit then seeing there is nothing on the roll. oh wait nothing in the cabinet either cuz your roommate used the last of the tp without telling you. FUCK THAT

worse, when there is some paper but it rips in half while your using it. mmmm.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Selling stuff on CL to people for a set price and when you meet up with them they want to lowball you talking about, "I only brought $50" FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT!

• 3 weeks later...

My heat decided to shit out in my car this morning and I live in MA btw. So FUCK THAT and FUCK WINTER! Why couldn't it have shit out in the spring time? But gives me an excuse to buy a new vehicle. ;).

P.s. Chat being retarded and not letting me in. FUCK THAT.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

• 2 weeks later...

Parents buy there fucking kids everything they fucking want because they fucking want the most expensive fucking shit in there fucking brand new 2010 tahoe so that they can have the best fucking system at school [so they think] and they pay for fucking sound on wheels [local car customization shop, really expensive] to put some fucking big ass rims and there system in and I have my fucked up looking S-10 that I have to bust my ass to keep gas in, and had to bust my ass even harder to get the system I have with my 4 bottom of the line Kicker Comp C12's, some craigslist amps, another amp I just got to put more power on the subs, just blew 2 speakers yesterday... and this little fuck stick pulls up with his JL 12's bumpin and when he hears mine fucking talks about his is so much louder because he's got JL and it cost three quadrillion and a quarter million dollars to install it all... and his fiberglass box is custom made to make it louder than any other box in the world, and the gain has to be turned down or his windows will break....

FUCKING FUCK THAT!

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars