got a part time job after school so i wouldnt be at home doing nothing and make money.....yet havent been called in for 3 weeks....FUCK THAT!!!!!!

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 20 seconds before replying or posting a new topic....FUCK THAT

wanna get rims but cant cuz of gay job.....FUCK THAT

need to piss but dont wanna get out of bed and walk 10 feet to rest room....fuck that

want to ride quad but cant cause cops constantly patrolling through my neighborhood because i always ride my quad...illegally....FUCK THAT!!! FUCK LAWS!!! and FUCK what everyone else said these past 46 pages!!!!!!......um......FUCK THAT

current set-up:

well im a cheap audio person meaning i like to waste money on poweracoustik instead of a brand where i will get my power for my money,.... well i broke down and spend 240 on a kicker 850.2 to power my mids and highs, well i get the amp into day and the box was beat to hell and back, open the box after takeing a few pics of the box for proof and the styrofoam was shatterd as well. and then ontop of shitty shipping handleing, the fuckin amp they send me is a kicker 850.4 that it totaly uselss to me... motherfuck that, i cant use a 4ch thus the reason i bought a 2 ch. bad thing is the box said the contents was a 850.2 and all the paper work was on the 2 ch... lol if it were the 2ch it would have a birth sheet of 1001 watts lol.....fucking internet ordering, and the people i bought it from didnt answer the phone. big compaines online not answering phone calls. fuck that as well....

trying to upgrade to good equipment and geting the wrong stuff in beat up boxes fuck that as well http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I went to see my old man today. He's had cancer for 6-7 years now, and it's slowly been eating his bones despite his chemo and bone marrow transplants. His kidneys are shutting down, as well as several other organs, and he's had a few heart attacks in the past few years because he can't get the heart operations he needs because of his cancer. The cancer is seperating his pelvic bone from his spine and he's in constant pain from it. He used to be able to get up and do stuff but now he can hardly talk and doesn't make sense from the morphine.

Today when I went to visit he was coffing up blood, and telling me to take care of my mom. He always told me I'd regret not spending time with him after he died, and now I can see why. He could live for a few weeks or another year or so, just progressively getting worse with a few days sprinkled in when he can actually walk to the kitchen on his own.

Fuck him being right, and FUCK having to watch him die slow as FUCK.

And FUCK not being able to talk to anyone about it without sounding like a whiny bitch, because everyone has their own problems. Just fuck the whole thing.

Well its kind of hard for anyone to complain after this being posted... sorry to hear that man...

But I cant find a god damn black honey comb grill for my escalade, uh.. fuck that? I guess. Cancer one pretty much takes the thread.

teamsundown-1.jpg

^^ yeah it does... sorry to hear that man... there is not much that can be said to try to console that or try to help out in any way....not know what to say in situations where there is nothing to be said..fuck that!

current set-up:

Science project due tommrow but instead of working on it im on the corner on SMD :D Fuck that project

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

its completely dead at work and i work on commission...FUCK THAT

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

im having a shitty day. almost got a ticket by school police for being "too loud" which makes me happy but still pisses me off when people threaten me. was cruisin around school parking lot bassin and my amp cuts off all of a sudden scarin me thinking the worst when all it was was a ground that came undone...so FUCK THAT

current set-up: