last weekend some piece of shit broke into my truck, and tried cutting my center console enclosure in half to get it out.

fuck that!!!!!

yesterday while i'm route (work) i get a call about 2 pm saying were having a drivers meeting at 4 pm,

i pull into the parking and find out they sold the company to a competitor, and then tell us we have a week and a half to find a new job. fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

last weekend some piece of shit broke into my truck, and tried cutting my center console enclosure in half to get it out.

fuck that!!!!!

yesterday while i'm route (work) i get a call about 2 pm saying were having a drivers meeting at 4 pm,

i pull into the parking and find out they sold the company to a competitor, and then tell us we have a week and a half to find a new job. fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck That Shit times Two.

Good news is they didn't get the sub.

Bought this JDM motor, had to do it by myself,,Fuck that one. Then on top of that spent a whole day trying to figure out why the bitch wouldn't run right,,,Fuck that...Then swapped the throttle body from my old motor, bitch runs now. Then go to test drive it around the block start driving turn first corner just to feel the motor studder, because the bitch ass MSD distributor cap that I have to replace everytime I take it off of my car fucking needs replacing again. So the bitch still don't run right..FUCK..Not to mention the fact that I am broke ass fireman..FUCK>> Motor looks good in the bay though. So don't fuck that,,

Fuck That Shit times Two.

Good news is they didn't get the sub.

thats the only good news it seems lately, nothing was missing. i just had to put my dash back together, and pull the amps out.

still, fuck that!!!!!

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

spent the last 2 and a half months in and out of the hospital for major surgerys, lived 4 weeks with a cathiter, spent 2 weeks in the hospital and when you leave the hospital your doctor only prescribes you 24 percocets to last you the next 3 weeks cuz he knows your a drug user.

FUCK THAT !

610EUROs