jury duty for the next week and a half? fuck that!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I say FUCK every over sensitive Bitch/women on the planet.

Talk about makeing mountains out of ant hills.

Fucking crying ass mother fuckers.

OH ya um FUCK THAT! :angry:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

My sisters stupid fucking car keeps on breaking down. Just got it fixed due to the alternator shorting out cause of a bad ecu and engine wiring harness. $660, and a week later, the starter decideds to go out. Replaced that today, was running fine. Then got in the car to go pick her up from work, the switched voltage wire decides it doesnt want to work, and the car wont turn over. Now i got to either fix the probelm properly, or jerry rig it so i can get it you of my hair.

Damn neons, her car is the reason why i hate them.

FUCK THAT CAR :angry::angry::aggressive:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

thats nothing, you should see what she has done to it in the past 4 years that she has had it. Ill post a pic tomo to show you wat i mean.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Why was Bass Race invented?

Bass Race was invented to fill a void in SPL competitions.

Some potential contestants and/or vehicles were being excluded by not being able to effectively compete with formats currently being offered at the time Bass Race was invented. Bass Race was designed so that anyone could participate, regardless of budget, system design, or installation skills. Bass Race offers a unique competitor classification system based on score.

The concept of Bass Race is very simple. One person registers to compete, and that same person operates their stereo, in the vehcle they registered, for the entire duration of the competition. There is only one qualifying attempt.

Everyone has an equal chance of winning if they understand and follow the rules.

What are the Bass Race rules?

One of the design concepts of Bass Race was a simple set of rules. The designers of Bass Race decided that the rules should fit on one page if possible. Many rules are not published, rather they are “borrowed” from the Db Drag Racing format such as “sensor placement”, and “the vehicle must remain sealed during competition”. Common sense tells us that other things are not appropriate, such as “What is the maximun speed I can qualify at or Can I compete with 6 Lama’s sitting in the car with me”.

It should be noted that it would be impossible to write a rulebook that would list every rule that the average person would consider “illegal”. It seems some competitors and judges accept the logic that “If it’s not in the rule book, then it is legal”.

This type of thinking may stem from the fact that there are no guidelines for vehicle or system design. The attitude is “Run what you brung”, and “anything goes”. This is not the case. There are “understood” guidelines.

There appears to be a small contingent of people that think this is okay to do the following in a sanctioned bass race. It is not okay, or allowed:

Allowing more than one person in the vehicle during a bass race run

Laying down, quitting and or throwing a match allowing another competitor to win during a bass race run

Operating someone else's stereo system during a bass race run

Using dice to determine a number for a tiebreaker

Sharing a common vehicle at an event

Registering under multiple names

Re-qualify attempt if you do not like your score

Placing fish near the sensor

Competing more than one time (Multiple entries) at 1 bass race event

Bass Race today

Bass Race is offered in over 20 countries worldwide. Thousands of competitors compete in the format. There are over 200 You Tube videos featuring bass race.

people making up rules for bass race to kill it for us on the west coast and by saying made up i mean not realFUCK THAT

must be nice huh