its still a switch no matter what it does

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

No, it's a switch to switch the wiring. Now you're just failing, switching from series to parallel DOES NOT change the resistance of the coils. You can not be this blind to actual science. It's a switch...that goes from SERIES to PARALLEL.

Case in point...

Please tell me how a D2 or a D4 sub goes from 2 ohms to 4 ohms...point is you don't understand what the fail was (the coils do not change) and it's obvious you don't understand voicecoil configurations or are just ignoring science because you don't want to admit you are wrong. Either way...you're wrong :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

No, it's a switch to switch the wiring. Now you're just failing, switching from series to parallel DOES NOT change the resistance of the coils. You can not be this blind to actual science. It's a switch...that goes from SERIES to PARALLEL.

Case in point...

Please tell me how a D2 or a D4 sub goes from 2 ohms to 4 ohms...point is you don't understand what the fail was (the coils do not change) and it's obvious you don't understand voicecoil configurations or are just ignoring science because you don't want to admit you are wrong. Either way...you're wrong :)

Dude. That switch adds wire and cuts wire off of the coils to change the resistance. In just the flip of the switch. It's THAT good.

:deadhorse:

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

No, Justin isn't, or the people posting the video. I know what these switches do, but all of us wire in series or parallel...does anyone go around saying I have a D2 but can change it to 1 or 4 ohms.

even this guy says switch @ 0:26

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

who cares? are anyone of you looking to get this kicker sub? you guys are arguing over nothing

yes its a dual 2ohm or a dual 4ohm that has a switch that will either help wire in series or parallel with the switch and not have you do the wiring.. this helps the noobs who dont know how to wire a sub.. we shouldt worry abut that since we are not noobs and also will never buy that sub

Says the guy who then gives his point of view. I love how people say people are arguing over nothing then argue their own point.

Justin...you seriously have got to be kidding me. He is talking about the nominal impedance...as in...you wire a voicecoil in series or parallel and have a NOMINAL IMPEDANCE SEEN AT THE AMPLIFIER. The switch does not change the voicecoil, my god. You failed at trying to fail the fail, so just stop because it's getting pathetic. No one is talking about how it makes it easier for someone, the point is THERE IS NO SWITCH TO SWITCH THE SUB FROM 2 OHMS TO 4 OHMS. There is however a switch to wire in series or parallel.

I like how you have no idea what you're talking about and therefore completely ignore the sub going from 2 to 4 ohms...I know you will need to Google it but please find a diagram for a D2 sub...look at it wired in series...and then parallel. Then do the same for a D4 sub. Find me a diagram that shows a sub able to be wired at 2 ohms or 4 ohms...

Kicker?!? I had a pair of those 15's when I was 15. That was 22 years ago. I just switched from sober to buzzed and someone needs to upgrade and take a electrical 101 class. Here's 2 pennies. Time for a refill!

Archived