Sac. and surrounding area meet

haha it was a good night me and john stayed until everyone left damn i had fun tho..kasey gave demos to like 300 people the hoe sounds good for 1 BL it slamms ill post vids i took of dustys explorer the window is ready to drop out..

john u made it home safely..good to see that man...well waitin........for...next week...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Damn..... Wish I would have caught this thread "before" Friday. I'd have been there.

Will try to make it next week. I'm always down to hear systems that slam harder than my own.... which will probably be most of yours :)

Does anybody have the physical address of that particular Lowes, so I can get "Google directions" ???

Peace,

Fish

Damn..... Wish I would have caught this thread "before" Friday. I'd have been there.

Will try to make it next week. I'm always down to hear systems that slam harder than my own.... which will probably be most of yours :)

Does anybody have the physical address of that particular Lowes, so I can get "Google directions" ???

Peace,

Fish

I think its on the first page fishy

I got a broken up Voicemail from an unknown number asking if i was coming out :search:

I couldn't make it- hopefully i'll be out again soon

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

still like to see something done at a better place instead of a lowes parking lot late at night just sounds like trouble

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I got a broken up Voicemail from an unknown number asking if i was coming out :search:

I couldn't make it- hopefully i'll be out again soon

-Drew

That was me, who left the voicemail.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Good turn out. I knew nothing bout this meet but im usualy out Fridays anyways. Good to meet some of you.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

tempting but probably too many kiddz and copz out their...

Was actually pretty cool. parking lot lit up pretty nice, didnt see one cop, and even with the occasional burn out , demo, and LOUD ASS REVS from a transam.....no trouble, sweet rides, and good times. Was a couple kids, but seemed like alot of "my age" around as well..... :good:

I was there, meet one person. Sorry didn't say hi to anyone else, kinda felt akward with people I didn't know. It will take time and after getting a demo from the guy with the explorer, I need to start saving up more money faster for my new system.

Was nice to meet you bro, still think we need to put a "8v" in yo volks http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Was kinda akward, walking up, "hey, you from SMD?" But was a pretty cool first time for me. been years since I've been out like that. Hope to see you out next time :D

^ Exactly how I feel, awkward

I must have seen all of there faces a few times, but I'am not the kind of guy that introduces myself to random people... lol

X2. on the akward part.... :huh: "whats up?" but it was a hell of a turn out. loved your front end. got me thinkin......

Also very interested in your designing subs. might have to talk to you one day and pick your brain.... :spiteful: and I hear ya on the mini trucks. wouldn't mind a little regular cab to bag, blowthrough, and paint up......

Think we should do this all again.

Definately, will be there as often as possible. Wife gave go-ahead for at least the next 6 weeks while she is in school. Wont be there till 10:30 though.

you met me fat dude broke hand :D told you my name was john forgot to mention 99vic lol.

i was looking for 98crewcab but didnt notice he was the guy next to me until he was leaving.

i just got home. i had fun talkin and joking found out a lot too oh well time fer bed i gotta get up in a few hrs

Funny, was looking for your truck/suv....lol. You was right behind me? funny chit. Saw thehoe92 behind me as well, well, his tahoe anyway....but never saw him. Hows the install going on loganberrys system?

haha it was a good night me and john stayed until everyone left damn i had fun tho..kasey gave demos to like 300 people the hoe sounds good for 1 BL it slamms ill post vids i took of dustys explorer the window is ready to drop out..

john u made it home safely..good to see that man...well waitin........for...next week...

Kasey's explorer was sick. I overheard him say "2 sundown lampshade 18's" , but whats he running for power? And wow, your navi IS bad ass in person. walked over to it, but didnt talk to anyone. Next time I will just yell, "HEY ELVIS" lol

Peace,

Fish

It was sick fish. I think we would have been the old guys there, lol. I plan on trying to get out there for at least the next few weeks, just pm me when you are going, and I will make sure to make it out. got to get to know more of you guys, love this forum- :wub:

still like to see something done at a better place instead of a lowes parking lot late at night just sounds like trouble

Yea, but for now.....and nobody got in any trouble. A little harmless playing around now and then. but no cops, no fights, all was cool. But an actual "smd meet" once steve gets his hoe back together would be sick. lowes is a good way to get to know some of the guys so its not so akward once we do plan something bigger :)

Good turn out. I knew nothing bout this meet but im usualy out Fridays anyways. Good to meet some of you.

Nice to meet you bro, sick ass explorer, cant believe your selling it all. So, how many times did some one come up to you and ask you if you were from the forums? lol. your explorer was one of the first to be mentioned about being there, so though you was one of the guys we talked to here - funny. damn, 2 18 huh. cant wait to....from a distance, hear steves tahoe :yahoo:

Over all, was cool as hell to have meet a couple of you guys. You guys made this audio bug crawl even deeper under my skin. It's nice to know that there are so many cool guys thaty are willing to demo their rides, hang out and bullshit about whatever, and not be all "gangster, WHAT CHU LOOKIN AT" Cant wait till next weekend.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

bor your thinking of hot import nights or something at lowes... hmm ask john how many cops came by..they dont care because they know thats the friday night meet spot and it has been for years..the cops drive by patroling and just drive off

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived