99vic Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 woah what is this bash on kasey night? I'll get the shit when I get it it all depends on what is more important to me at the time. right now I am working on mids and highs and then maybe I'll move on to exterior calm down little feller joo know ur my lil buddy REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
loganberry Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 when your ready for pillars you know where to come, i wanna hear those mids and highs bad! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
loganberry Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 calm down little feller joo know ur my lil buddy under tha wing!!!! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
thehoe92 Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 hahaha I don't want to turn this into the forsale section but I am looking for a Sundown SAX-100.4 then we can get started Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
98crewcab Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 hahaha I don't want to turn this into the forsale section but I am looking for a Sundown SAX-100.4 then we can get started did I hear right....a pillars? cant wait to hear it 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
8v fury Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 A co worker has some subs and a box he is selling to me for dirt cheap, since he doesn't drive his car anymore. I will know what brand and box tomorrow and hopefully, I can make it out there friday. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Red-navi-916 Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 A co worker has some subs and a box he is selling to me for dirt cheap, since he doesn't drive his car anymore. I will know what brand and box tomorrow and hopefully, I can make it out there friday. dont buy a prefab box build your own...and im sure he has some P3's haha jk but yeah come out bro BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
8v fury Posted August 23, 2009 Report Posted August 23, 2009 Well for right now until I can save up money to buy the materials to build a box, it will have to do until then. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
zfrerichs Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 Hey Red Navi, I guess I just didn't even notice Thank you for the props.... You know I'm into photography, and still, my paint is hard to properly represent in a photo. Also, in the past I've always felt it looked way better in bright sunlight.... but I guess that depends on the lighting wavelength, as I thought it looked pretty decent last night too Here's a shot of it, last week at Bodega Bay (don't think I posted this on SMD yet.... If I did, it might be like altheimers or something Peace, Fish DAMN i miss Dillons beach!!! i used to go all the time as a kid, with my family. i might have to make a trip out there one day just to go back for a day trip or something. Fish did you go out there to go fishing or just for a getaway thing? Roseville, CA
99vic Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 dont buy a prefab box build your own...and im sure he has some P3's haha jk but yeah come out bro ill bang some p3s a buddy has 410s slappin i thought it was 412s till i looked again. dont bash fosgate p3s with your Tosgat3s 18s shit i want to go out this weekend but im going camping and doing some paint balling out in the mountains REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.