Noobtastic14 Posted August 27, 2009 Report Posted August 27, 2009 its not far from you Logan. 5 to 505 and its located in the town were 505 meets 80 -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
loganberry Posted August 27, 2009 Report Posted August 27, 2009 yea i go to vallejo all the time to six flags, its the fact that im farthest thing from sq lol My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Noobtastic14 Posted August 27, 2009 Report Posted August 27, 2009 I thought you did great on the SQ portion of Psyclone? -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
loganberry Posted August 27, 2009 Report Posted August 27, 2009 everything but 10khz, according to doug i have 0 10khz My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Red-navi-916 Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 Logandildo u didnt come out nor kasey nor john nor "joe" jay kay but whos commin out next week...i know its WCF but who ever is not going can roll with our group to BELA VISTA car show they gonna a meter there too i guess.. so will find out whats gonna happen... BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
8v fury Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 If I don't get called into work or go to WCF, I will go. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Red-navi-916 Posted September 10, 2009 Report Posted September 10, 2009 so whose coming tomorrow night? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
thehoe92 Posted September 10, 2009 Report Posted September 10, 2009 I'm not sure if I will going to just see everyone at WCF Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
99vic Posted September 10, 2009 Report Posted September 10, 2009 good thing rednavi has the ricer body kit. your gonna be the only one out there. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
8v fury Posted September 10, 2009 Report Posted September 10, 2009 I might make a apperance. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.