Jump to content

Sac. and surrounding area meet


Recommended Posts

Posted

If we get bored, we could play the playstation 2 that is in my car.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

:censored: do it anyways

:give_rose::friends:

losing my job for some random dudes.. no thanks.

figure out something for sunday and i can probably make it.

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

Posted

losing my job for some random dudes.. no thanks.

figure out something for sunday and i can probably make it.

:rofl: but we're not just ANY random dudes - lmao. Hope to make this a usual meet- like every couple of weekends or so...

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Posted

Lookin fwd to hearing your setup 98 ^^^^ ;)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

call in dead tibs, im hoping i can make it out this weekend.i forgot saturday i have to get up at 4am. :fool:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

I live in porterville here in central cali I would love to see some of the rides but not in some parking lot at night a bbq at a park during the day or something would make it worthwhile to drive up that way and I can stop in and say hi to my parents in roseville

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

call in dead tibs, im hoping i can make it out this weekend.i forgot saturday i have to get up at 4am. :fool:

why 4?

I live in porterville here in central cali I would love to see some of the rides but not in some parking lot at night a bbq at a park during the day or something would make it worthwhile to drive up that way and I can stop in and say hi to my parents in roseville

yeah its a little tough to check out what people have its pretty dim lit

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

I remeber steve meade had wanted to get as many people together as he could awhile back I don't know what happened with that I work on a rotating work schedule and just starting to get weekend off it would nice if something official was set up I would try and make it

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7438 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...