loganberry Posted August 14, 2009 Report Posted August 14, 2009 if only my setup was done for tonight, oh well ill be there next weekend My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
98crewcab Posted August 14, 2009 Report Posted August 14, 2009 if only my setup was done for tonight, oh well ill be there next weekend Im runnin 4 12's off my deck What do you have to do to yours? lol 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
99vic Posted August 14, 2009 Report Posted August 14, 2009 Im runnin 4 12's off my deck What do you have to do to yours? lolall he has to do is get off his ass lol. na tomorrow we are rebuilding his system. going from wall to box. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
98crewcab Posted August 14, 2009 Report Posted August 14, 2009 all he has to do is get off his ass lol. na tomorrow we are rebuilding his system. going from wall to box. Dammit, if I didnt have the kids this weekend, would be a good time to come out to help, oh yea, and introduce myself. lol 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
Rose-Villian Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 So whos Coming Out to LOWES TONIGHT.....? I will Be there Around 9-9:30..... WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Red-navi-916 Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 elvis pres-lee in tha house dont forget your band...and ppl make sure u get your tickets at the enterance 5$ a pop to see the great woofer smoker elvis edit: i love u elvis http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
98crewcab Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 elvis pres-lee in tha house dont forget your band...and ppl make sure u get your tickets at the enterance 5$ a pop to see the great woofer smoker elvis edit: i love u elvis http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif $5, you givin discount tickets? IMA THERE http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Prob about 9:30. picking a friend up..... 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
99vic Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 red navi is buyin some chiet from me so ill go and hangout for a few. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
sactownstang Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 tempting but probably too many kiddz and copz out their...
Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 I was there for about 20 mins, it was a good turn out, maybe 50+ cars, and a lot of people to bad I only knew 1 face, and met 1 other, I would have stayed longer I just hate having to meet new people. Only other person I seen I knew, was 99vic coming in while I was leaving I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.