Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

That was probably a walk in the park for them. I'm sure they have specialty tools that would make us drool. Especially since its mainly one color and what not. stuff like that takes crazy skill to do and make it look good. what material is that steve? The catzskin stuff? I cant tell from the vid

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

your setup is just badass period. good work man.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

holy crap Steve that is insane really your dash is the best in the world. HONESTLY (at least in my opinion) big props on that man. Hey i really dont want to trust other people but yu on this. you have so much experience on this kinda stuff. I am doing the big 3 on a 2003 Escalade. I just want to know if you need a fuse from the alternator wire to the battery. For real your the only person id trust. well anyways so you are headed to vegas on december right? I really want to knw and see if i can go. well let me know thanks so much for all your help you have helped me like you dont imagine and i dont know how to pay you for all your quick responds to my questions. well enough of the compliments nice dash AGAIN

ok it took 3 times but it finally worked!!! OK NOW LET THE FUN BEGIN FINALLY!!

thanks everyone!!

badass! now you can download that retro dialer from cydia you saw a while ago ;) the payphone lookin one. it's in cydia, just type retro dialer :)

doors look pretty damn good. they did a good job on em

holy crap Steve that is insane really your dash is the best in the world. HONESTLY (at least in my opinion) big props on that man. Hey i really dont want to trust other people but yu on this. you have so much experience on this kinda stuff. I am doing the big 3 on a 2003 Escalade. I just want to know if you need a fuse from the alternator wire to the battery. For real your the only person id trust. well anyways so you are headed to vegas on december right? I really want to knw and see if i can go. well let me know thanks so much for all your help you have helped me like you dont imagine and i dont know how to pay you for all your quick responds to my questions. well enough of the compliments nice dash AGAIN

why wouldnt you trust anyone else with this answer? it's not like steve is the ONLY person to have done this and it's a basic question. i'll still answer it...yes you do fuse it. fuse it with a fuse that has the same rating as your H/O alternator. some may say go a lil bigger too

:rolleyes: :01nocomment8so:

Edited by ExpoSport

He's still going with the SMD subs, but he's trying to say that the BTL's are taking what he's throwing at them in stride. He wants the new subs, but he's fine with the BTL's until then.

yeah :] like i said i wouldnt mind either if i had those badass BTLs until the SMDs arrived :D just got me wondering hes not THAT excited :)

tommorrow ill be waiting for new video of the doors bangin :)

x2 :)

thanks man. I have seen lots of good dashes, mine is just one of them now but prob not the best.....i really like it though! On the other question, no offense bro but this is not an area for you to get tech advice, this is my build thread. I know you are new and dont know better so im just tellin ya :) If your battery is up front in the stock location, i probably wouldnt fuse it at all. No need. Make sure you fuse from the battery out to whatever you hook up to it though.

badass! now you can download that retro dialer from cydia you saw a while ago ;) the payphone lookin one. it's in cydia, just type retro dialer :)

doors look pretty damn good. they did a good job on em

hell ya! screw the tethering thing, i want the dialer!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

thanks man. I have seen lots of good dashes, mine is just one of them now but prob not the best.....i really like it though! On the other question, no offense bro but this is not an area for you to get tech advice, this is my build thread. I know you are new and dont know better so im just tellin ya :) If your battery is up front in the stock location, i probably wouldnt fuse it at all. No need. Make sure you fuse from the battery out to whatever you hook up to it though.

hell ya! screw the tethering thing, i want the dialer!

thanks man i really thank you. and i am so so sorry bro i just didnt know where to ask the question. and cant wait till you get your door panels in

those doors look vey clean.

cant wait to see em bangin

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0