has anyone done this before? Double batts under hood?

With where my tray is mounted water can get to it so if you use wood, make sure you cover it, i just undercoated the living shitz outa it after i got it all fit in and workable.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

My dad's 'Rado came with two batts in it from when my cousin owned it, similar to the blue truck above, so I think its doable.

Unfortunately, my car has the air filter on one side of batt, fender on other, front/back blocked and wiper fluid reservoir on top, so no doubles for me :censored: lousy car...

Too many projects, too little time...

www.wranglernw.com specializes in dual battery trays, easier to call them than search through their site though

should be the same as F150

Edited by North Olmsted Performance

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

The best way is to add another tray. You don't need some ghetto setup under the hood ;) it's not part of the truck you want to cut corners in.

I ordered the factory 2nd diesel tray for my gasser.

Almost any tray can be modded to fit in your ride if you have the room

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i dont wanna cut any corners especially when it comes to my electrical. thats why im asking so many ques... :give_rose:

but i will have to check out my local hardware store and find something that will work. i had in mind to buy a piece of sheet metal big enough to support the bottom of the second batt and then solder it to the exsisting tray. then get some sort of brackets to hold down the two batteries together to the frame...

Team Bass-Hz