so when i decided that i was no longer gonna stock Georgia Pacific vinyl siding anymore i cam across a company called RMC now called HOMEX and look what they brought me today.

img1250273103161.jpg

img1250273103777.jpg

damn Mossy Oak D5 dutch lap siding... how crazy is this. could you just imagine your neighbor putting this on there house?!? put some on your house out in the woods, you would have to have GPS cordinates or else you might never find the place. i dont have a picure of it but my rep had a brochure that showed this stuff on a building with a guy that had all mossy oak clothing on from head to toe and he blended right in. Cost for this.........$250 my stores cost per square (10pc @ 12'6" ea) sell for $330 sq...just to give you an idea i seel traditional D5 dutch lap for about $60 a sq normally. i just thought this was to crazy to keep to myself.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

haha if you lived close to a wooded area or actually had your house in the woods... :spiteful:

be pulling some recon missions all day.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

haha... I think that is funny as hell, redneck as hell. I can see someone doing this who lives out in the swamps, or some area like that

all you see is a pick up, and a 4 wheel atv

unless those are camo too?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Holy fuck could you send me some info on this

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i thought of you when i saw this thread :D

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Holy fuck could you send me some info on this

check your PM's

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.