Me and Daves Trip to San Fran to see DOWN - (pics) (1 vid so far BADASS SOUNDCHECK)

I am jealous...ha ha ha..looks like it was a blast

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Looks like a great time Meade=V.I.P. status and btw lets see you fit that many amps in the tahoe lol

Edited by Jville140db

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

It neat isn't it Steve.

LOL welcome to my world. For the last 10 years I usually make it to 1 or 2 concerts because of my oldest brother. He's a lighting crew chief.

I got to see Pantera Live at the last Ozzfest they did, I think that was 2000 and they did onemore tour after that. Then Superjoint Ritual a few years latter.

Back to Pantera, actually being on stage watching them changed my life forever man but unlike you I'm not allowed to try and talk with any of the stars becuase of my brothers job.

I have been on stage with Ozzy though and thats a big deal to me.

I don't get star struck man with exception of one time. Which ever Ozzfest Jason Newsted played for Ozzy man. I was watching some band standing there on the side of the stage and I turn around and Jason Newsted was standing rite behind me and dude I actually got butterflies in my stomach for the first time in a long time.

LOL I doubt my brother would have gotten in trouble for me trying to talk to him but I just couldn't do it.

I have talked to Kerry King though and stood in Marilyn Manson's way LOL.

I won't flip out until the day I meet Dave Mustaine though as he is the man behind my favorite band of all time.

So what do you guys think about those half Mill to whole million dollar tour buses. Pretty fucking cool aren't they. Istill think we could do better home theater/stereo systems in them though.

I have only 6 or 7 friends on facebook Steve, so next time your on there go to my page and it should be easy to find my brother Jason "attaboy" Stalter.

LOL that prick is with AC/DC again and there not hitting the east coast. MMMM I'm pissed.

Glad you had fun guys.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

LOL PS before I even saw this I already had 4 out of the 5 studio albums listened to tonight.(Pantera)

Steve being the RF man that you are why don't you look at the. Lets refraise this.

Open up the booklet to Reinventing the Steel and get to the last page. oposit of the last page it says

AS always, Pantera uses & abuses: Now get 2/3rds down that and you get to see Rockford Fosgate car stereos and Hafler power amps.

Edit: theres one for me ZIG ZAG PAPERS. JOY :D

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

those crown amps are sick as fuck.

crown's pretty much the RF of pro audio.

and shit i didnt know down was Phil's new band (new as in, after pantera).

my dad was Pantera's touring sound engineer back when they were first getting started touring. he was with them when they got signed.

said he saw Phil hit people with the base of a mic stand in the face SEVERAL times.

Posted Image

and those look like the new JBL line arrays, that show probably sounded great.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

^^ It SOUNDED Awesome, and It was LOUD as hell when Down played, the sound check was fucking amazing. hands down best music day EVER.

the tour buses were cool, That building is amazing we had lots of time to kill just hanging out, so we went wherever they would let us, which was pretty much all over the building, I think it was about 100 yr old building in some of the pics you can see all the fancy woodwork, that's just a drop in the bucket, the 3rd floor had even more.

I got a bunch of pics I need to go through them still, yesterday was recover day hahaha.

and shit i didnt know down was Phil's new band (new as in, after pantera).

Actually dude, Down has been together since 95 and with barely any changes to the line up.

Rex the bass player for Pantera was not on the first down album and I believe that there has been only 1 or maybe 2 changes in the line up besides Rex the Bass player. UH bad ass bass player!

Its a great story man and you should try and find it on the internet.

Down is a band fueled by fans.

4 guys from some of the best best metal bands got together to enjoy them selves and play for the fun of it and a Demo tape or a bootleg tape got out and everyone fell in love with it so much that NOLA was finially Produced.

My favorite Down album is the 2nd one, Down II but once you hear the first one your not going to care witch one is better.

I'm not saying anything about the 3rd album except I didn't have to buy it 2 times, so lets hope they go back to Phil's Barn/studio and get fucked up and record the whole damn thing in 30 days again and I bet it will be a winner.

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

just a drop in the bucket on the footage i got that day :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I can truly appreciate the pictures you took being a fan of metal and seeing Pantera in the early 90's over twenty times,seeing Dime and all the old school cats around Arlington

back in the day looks like it was a sick time just hangin while they set up shop.Love the pics of Jimmy,Pepper and Kirk but damn no pics of the man the myth the legand Phil?

These young cats don't know what there missing ,more clips please.... anyways don't know if you've heard of Kingdom Of Sorrow one of Kirk's many side projects with Jaime Jasta

from Hatebreed....

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat