(UPDATED) I ordered 2 AP30001D's, check this out....

Just got confirmation that HE DID INFACT ship me 2 more while we wait to see what UPS does......DAMN GREAT EBAY STORE HERE FOLKS. If UPS does infact also deliver the "original" 2 amps, Im honest and will ship them back to the seller. Honest people are nice! I'll have these amps on wendsday, and cant wait!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Fedex pwns UPS

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Just got confirmation that HE DID INFACT ship me 2 more while we wait to see what UPS does......DAMN GREAT EBAY STORE HERE FOLKS. If UPS does infact also deliver the "original" 2 amps, Im honest and will ship them back to the seller. Honest people are nice! I'll have these amps on wendsday, and cant wait!

Or you can accept my paypal bribe of 300 and ship them my way.

teamsundown-1.jpg

That is messed up but it is great to see that the party you purchased from is taking care of you and if the other two amps arrive you will send them back(they would probably find out it came anyway though, lol)

$<honesty

**UPDATE**

UPS just dropped off the 2 "other" ones that this ebay store sent, since the original 2 were lost in shipping. GUESS WHAT????????? The original 2 came today as well. I guess UPS found them. So now I have 4 of these amps. I am honest, and am getting in contact with the EBAY store to tell him that the "original 2" showed up today, so they will be getting sent back. Honesty hurts sometimes, cause it sure would be nice to have 12000watts of RMS power! I guess 6000watts is still good though :air_kiss:

IMAGE_003.jpg

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny