New project! 2 18s 4th order bandpass

I'd be willing to bet those Nightshades would be louder being ported in the rear section, kind of like a sixth order. It would be easy to run some aero's for testing. By the specs of the box I thought it would be a low end monster, how is the low lows?

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

so i took a few vids. i told you the quality of camera sucks so dont hate haha. doesnt give full effect but hey its video none the less.

video of the whole setup and the mids and highs. if u have a computer sub u should be able to hear the midbass hittin when im behind the truck :)

Posted Image

small flex vid

Posted Image

another flex vid and port shot

Posted Image

door flex vid

Posted Image

best video of them all..... video of how intense the air is at the port :)

Posted Image

feel free to comment

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

sweet install and have you try'd shrinking your sealed box's i noticed with my exploder that it got louder and lower when i shrunk the box's down less then .25" and congrats on the 150

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

LOL i did a 127 at 68hz with my mids :)

that is nuts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

gottttddamm man congrats on the 150!!!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived