Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thats what we are here for.

Do you think that you could get me a plan that would show me how to make an EXCELENT LOUD box for a Kicker Comp VR 12'' dual 2 ohm coils...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted
wet mdf plus hot trunk equals MOLD

Its not wet anymore, I have had it drying out with heat for 2 days now in my room...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted (edited)

image014bp3.jpg

That is what it looked like right after I caulked it last night... Now the heat has been on it and I cleared away most the excess caulking... It was mainly just swelling... and it didnt soak all the way through, i took the sub out to check... there are no gaps for air to escape (tested) goes back in the car tomorrow after I get water proof on it.

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted

You could just sand it down and resin the outside. If it's not pulling apart and isn't all the way through then you should be ok.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted
You could just sand it down and resin the outside. If it's not pulling apart and isn't all the way through then you should be ok.

I didnt sand it, but the swelling went down a bit, and I applied water proofer...

Thompson Water Sealer FTW

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...