Jump to content

200 tweets for $10


white4d96

Recommended Posts

Posted

if anything they made my surround sound A LOT better

Posted Image

lol i already blew up 2 sets seeing what they can handle i give em an OK not great not bad ether

Posted Image

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

any one wanna sell me like 20 of these and if so can you give me a price

Yeah... I was thinking that myself. I wouldn't mind having either 20 or 40. Has anyone put a DMM on them yet to see what they measure? Curious on that for wiring purposes. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Can you mount these at all? I will order a box or two if they can be mounted fairly easy.

Mount with a hot glue gun..
Posted

I cant believe the hype these have produced

I used to get these for free as a installer all day long, I don't know why on that Cac forum, they only talked about damn Pontiac's, I seen these in GM trucks 10 times more than any other car/truck, and would keep them when doing components, or coaxes in these vehicles

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Thanks guys on the impedance checks.... so @5.6 ohms each, 6 ohm nominal. Someone is about to get a PM as soon as I figure out if I actually want to do this!! LOL. I have no amps running on the "REAR" rca output in my van. I could use one amp to push some tweets and use the fader to cut the tweets on and off. I love stupid fun. :D

Has anyone hooked up a mass quantity of them yet to see what they do with a bunch playing?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Me and my friend may buy a box or two tonight...

EDIT:

Anyone know if there are any equally as good midrange deals?

EDIT2:

Me and my friend are going to split a box. Ordered it a few hours ago. :D Shipping was $20 tho... :(

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9764 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...