Mb Quarts!

After some deliberation, some advice, and being in the right place at the right time turned me on to these, MB Quart discus 2-way coaxels 6.5" DCF116.

I went up to our local car stereo shop (car stereo one) walked in waitin for my friend to come out from the back. One of the floor guys came to me to ask what I was lookin for. I told him some speakers (although I was tryin to ask my buddy what he could do for me for 45 ft of 1/0ga. wire) so he started to show me some speakers when my friend came out. He asked me what I was lookin for (with the other guy stading next to me) so I said some 6.5" speakers. At this time the other guy walked away when he asked if I was lokin to buy today, I replied with "probably in about a week or two". He tells me "that's too bad we had a guy special order these MB Quarts but they dont fit his 5.5" speaker holes." I was thinkin oh, rly? He said yeah, they were going to $289 (showed me his computer screen), but because he knows me he says I'll give them to you at cost (which he normally does) gave them to me for $96 each set (bought 2 sets)!!! I was thinkin wow! checked ebay for these they were $118 + $26 (or so) for a pair. Anyway I ended up getting them and am working on getting them in the doors, right now I'm just going to run them off of the HU till I can save some money for another amp for them. But yeah, I'm excited about these!

post-867-1176254546_thumb.jpg

post-867-1176254557_thumb.jpg

post-867-1176254567_thumb.jpg

post-867-1176254605_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

nice lookin speaks man! should sound good.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/