Andrew2944r Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 that sounds like it pays well, want to buy some steaks Yes and Yes Team Ampere Audio
k3n12ock Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 Penis anyone? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 Penis anyone? LOLz! and no. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Gotloud555 Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 I sell cocaine, weeds, and marijuana. No no no! I'm just kidding because i have done that i wouldn't be here right now. I would be throw in jail. I just deliver new papaers. LOL!!
treossi Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 im a mechanic at a car dealership... and i got a bunch of government grants and school loans that helped lawls and i sell heroin Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
R_Mac_1 Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 I'm a stay at home dad who uses his wife's paycheck. But, I can't spend too much, hence my modest systems. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
onlyinajeep Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 tips and build tattoo machines for other artist TEAM PURE Team South http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195192-8-pure-audio-15-flat-wall-chevy-crewcab-dually-vid-page-4-s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.