Law Enforcement Sucks.

lol, just tryin to get there quota in for the month, when i came home from the collage i seen 5 or so state troopers almost one right after the other driveing n lookin at everybody just to find shit they can get u for,

but by law if ur turning u halfto go, its threw traffic kinda, goin str8 threw is another story

ive drove beside cops goin threw a turning light n it turn red while we both go threw n i get nothin so i unno, if there were a traffic camra present ied ask for video tape or somethin but other than that cops just tryin to get there quota in for the month n will get u for stupid shit, ive yet to get one so far but i unno

i tryed to google somethin but didn't get much, but it said that if ur already past the white line when it turns yellow then ur legally in the intersection n have right of way if its a multi turn lane, but a 5way stoplight with a turn n go i dunno so much about

but i hope u get it fixed cause it sounds like bullshit to me

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i've had like 5-6 tickets, including a red light one. i always took mine to those lawyer ppl and they handle it for $75. they won my red light case.

theres something I dont get...when you get a traffic ticket in NY and plead not guilty, you go to court with a shitload of other ppl and the cops all line up and you get called into the back room one @ a time to meet with your cop. usually back there you discuss a lesser charge...is it different in other states?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

blue in newburgh now they dont even have the cop there unless you request him. you talk to some town attorney. They are trying to beat paying the cop overtime. However if you request him he tends to let you go pretty easy since you just looked out for him as wlel.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I might be okay bc the cop said something that didnt sit well with me. He told me "Your 18 so your fair game now" & it came across kinda shitty. & my brother heard it too so im gonna have him go with me. & I believe the qouta thing bc right after I pulled away he nailed the other guy. I payed my last 2 tickets bc I was clearly at fault but this time I dont think I am, so im fighting for what i think is right. It pisses me off when I cop blows past me, changes lanes with no signals & makes a turn with no signals as well. or when the police drive with only parking lights on in the rain. I cant stand that crap.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I might be okay bc the cop said something that didnt sit well with me. He told me "Your 18 so your fair game now" & it came across kinda shitty. & my brother heard it too so im gonna have him go with me. & I believe the qouta thing bc right after I pulled away he nailed the other guy. I payed my last 2 tickets bc I was clearly at fault but this time I dont think I am, so im fighting for what i think is right. It pisses me off when I cop blows past me, changes lanes with no signals & makes a turn with no signals as well. or when the police drive with only parking lights on in the rain. I cant stand that crap.

Or run 60 in a 45 zone, or 100 in a 65 zone, or...

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

you have already decided, but hell....X10, fight the hell out of it! your bro beside you, cop was unecessarily rude, ask for pics or video that you actually ran a light, and that the light just turned yellow as you crossed the crosswalk!

ah, I feel better now. =@

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

blue in newburgh now they dont even have the cop there unless you request him. you talk to some town attorney. They are trying to beat paying the cop overtime. However if you request him he tends to let you go pretty easy since you just looked out for him as wlel.

ah no shit man? thats rediculous! luckily only time I ever got stopped in newburgh was @ 130 am and the cop said they were lookin for "contraband" haha

hell yeah man....fight it if you dont think he was right...but IMO, Id let that remark go cuz unless they got it on video, theres a good chance it might come back and bite you in the ass by them makin you pay the tick in full anyway...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

not trying to be a jackass or anything but if the light was already yellow and the guy infront went through infront of you with it yellow you shoulda just stopped for the redlight. esp. if you know its an area where there are dickhead cops, seeing as he has already pulled you over once before I assume it's roughly the same area. I would pay the ticket and write it off as lesson learned.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

yo, just so you know..i got ticketed last year for turning left against a stop sign.

i took pictures of the sign and the fact that the warnings were not easily visible when driving on the road....and they still gave me the ticket AND slapped on an 8 hr driving course...as well as the court fees.

so all i recommend is that IF you do fight it..make sure you go prepared with somethin to show their asses that you're right.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

lol, just tryin to get there quota in for the month, when i came home from the collage i seen 5 or so state troopers almost one right after the other driveing n lookin at everybody just to find shit they can get u for,

but by law if ur turning u halfto go, its threw traffic kinda, goin str8 threw is another story

ive drove beside cops goin threw a turning light n it turn red while we both go threw n i get nothin so i unno, if there were a traffic camra present ied ask for video tape or somethin but other than that cops just tryin to get there quota in for the month n will get u for stupid shit, ive yet to get one so far but i unno

i tryed to google somethin but didn't get much, but it said that if ur already past the white line when it turns yellow then ur legally in the intersection n have right of way if its a multi turn lane, but a 5way stoplight with a turn n go i dunno so much about

but i hope u get it fixed cause it sounds like bullshit to me

im guessing you go to a community college dont you?

op- fight the ticket. tell them you went through a yellow and that it was still yellow as you crossed the line. the cop has no proof that you ran the red light other than his word. was he in a place that he could see your light? if not maybe you can take pics of the parking lot he came out of and show that he couldnt have seen the light turn red. you dont have a big chance at winning but when i went to fight my ticket only 6 out of 15 of us had our cops show up.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived