Free Beer

David

yeah me to i was like ALL RIGHT some one found out how to get free beer lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ok so i understand the rules now. good to have everything know and in the open.

now! can i have my beer? :drinks:

false advertisement :(

Pulled you in and got you to read it didnt it?

Point being, the forum has turned into a massive spam session as of lately. Non appropriate posts, post dumping all over the place, you name a violation, I am sure we can find one as an example fairly easily. It's gonna come to a halt and real quick.

In addition, the main forum rules also apply to the forsale section as well as the rules for that section. Post dumpers in there are going to be getting handled. If you arent interested in buying the product and you make a post, it had better be in mention to the seller being a stand up guy or yer post will be gone and the warnings will be adding up. Offenders will be messaged so they know they have done wrong by the rules...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

In addition, the main forum rules also apply to the forsale section as well as the rules for that section. Post dumpers in there are going to be getting handled. If you arent interested in buying the product and you make a post, it had better be in mention to the seller being a stand up guy or yer post will be gone and the warnings will be adding up.

I've seen that lately.

how come that isn't considered a free bump or post dumping?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i would also like to add something....please put topics in the right section

i mean if u name the topic "need battery help" then put in battery section

"amp problem", put in amp section...

aint that hard....i just find that super annoying...quit being lazy and look around before u post, and when u do, put it in the right section

brilliant topic title david...made me lolz!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

i am just curious to an example.. the thread of my scam that went down on ca.com. that is one of the thigns that u dont want correct?

i am just trying to get a better understanding.

and also.. will the warnings be in a PM or just posted on the thread or topic involving illegal action?

Thanks

-Ryan

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

I've seen that lately.

how come that isn't considered a free bump or post dumping?

it isnt considered a post dump or free bump because that particular kind of post is actually a positive add to the post stating that the seller should be one that can be trusted by others to actually buy from. The ones that are really getting on some of our nerves are posts like,

"nice equipment"

"wish i could afford this, but i'm broke"

"i'll have money in a couple days and i'll be in touch" (this one should be pm'd to the seller so they know there is intrest, but not a prospective buyer at the given time"

ect. ect. ect.

Point being, if someone doesn't have the money to purchase when they read the post, there should not be a post by them unless they are complimenting the seller on thier past sales and thier integrity as a seller or asking a question about the product forsale...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Is my avatar OK or should I change it? I quite like it but if it's a problem I'll find a different one.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

i am just curious to an example.. the thread of my scam that went down on ca.com. that is one of the thigns that u dont want correct?

i am just trying to get a better understanding.

and also.. will the warnings be in a PM or just posted on the thread or topic involving illegal action?

Thanks

-Ryan

Informing people of a spammer is one thing, dragging forum members in to a problem someone is having on another site is a completely different issue. Its shitty when it happens but no need to sling mudd between forums.

And was stated b4, the violator will get a pm letting them know thier violation.

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Archived