tell me this isnt some B.S.

you lose hearing at the fequency heard. day to day we dont hear that 35hz so we dont notice the loss. if you shot a shot gun as oftain as you listen to bass then it wont hurt your ears so much. but its because you just dont hear that frequency anymore.

i suppose that is correct, but i was purely going on a DB to DB comparison.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

what douchebags some people are...there are far more important topics than loud stereos. i work at the mall and people constantly try to force you into buying chains and hats and stuff as soon as you walk outside thats way more annoying than any stereo ive ever heard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado regular cab 3/6 drop

-Alpine cda-9884

-Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

-US Amps XT-4000DE V2

-Fi SSD 10d2-for now

x2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impounding, yes.

Confiscating the equipment, yes.

Writing tickets for disturbing the peace, depends on when and where it was.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i think the police have more things to do then just watch for a "boom car" at 3AM. like murders, robbers, fights. one night, someone is going to break into his house, he will call the cops, and by the time they get there, the guy will be gone. :P well, it's a nice thought atleast.

having your car impounded SUCKS though. i would hate that.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

LOL, get your license and get a stereo system in your car, you will find out very quickly that cops dont really have shit to do most of the time... sad but true

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

LOL, get your license and get a stereo system in your car, you will find out very quickly that cops dont really have shit to do most of the time... sad but true

good thing is, i live in a country area, so we don't have cops. we have 1 at night that sits in the SAME spot and watches. but other then that, i don't have to worry. i drive about half hour in any direction and see no cops. :) i like it here. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i can understand pissin people off by sittin at a light aand thumpin or even doing that in a neighborhood is annoying but damn to get bitched at for driving by when they hear you for 30 seconds or less is gettin ridiculous.

So does it mean i can call the county and complain about the f*****g train that rides by every night and blows the horn thats chit is louder than any stereo.

I do totally agree about the fart cans on cars and some motorcycles

I can see both sides of the argument but some of it is getting petty

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived