Im now "tweeting" are yall tweetin?

Was just wondering if any of yall were tweetin? I just signed up for it and have no friggin idea how to do it..how do i send a text from my phone to my tweet account and it send to the other people?although i have none right this second.So far im following DAT and MEADE..so if you could help me figure this out id appreciate it!

thanks

jprice

oh and my twitter is

http://twitter.com/98HOEONSIXEZ

OH and meade i saw you tweet on july 15...do i have it??

not just no but hell no. im not a social networker at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

http://www.twitter.com/imnotmikal

It seems everyone's first tweet is something along the lines of "getting to know twitter" or "how does this work"

quite funny if you ask me.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

In my opinion, I think it is Ok for celebs and figures like that. Like following Steve would be interesting....following an old friend, or letting the world know what you are doing all day long....pointless. I'm sure you guys won't care what my day to day life consists of :)

There was a story a few months ago, where a guy tweeted constantly when he was on vacation; where he was and how far away he was, blah blah. He came home, and was robbed blind....

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

tweet tweet ;)

hehe

http://www.twitter.com/imnotmikal

It seems everyone's first tweet is something along the lines of "getting to know twitter" or "how does this work"

quite funny if you ask me.

cool..thats exactly what mine was i think haha..so you wana school me on how to update it from my phone?do i like text it to twitter or what?

In my opinion, I think it is Ok for celebs and figures like that. Like following Steve would be interesting....following an old friend, or letting the world know what you are doing all day long....pointless. I'm sure you guys won't care what my day to day life consists of :)

There was a story a few months ago, where a guy tweeted constantly when he was on vacation; where he was and how far away he was, blah blah. He came home, and was robbed blind....

Good point,i would never do that to that extent..alarm on the house anyways...would just be tweetin when im doing demos or something or when building on the s10..or somebody building on my truck :D