• 4 months later...

I'm gonna bump this back up because I just built this hoopty and it's a masterpiece (to me anyways)

the paint is House of Kolors candy raspberry over a gold base. including the paint the frame alone cost me $800

SAM_0146.jpg

I missed this thread before.... good bump.

I use to back when I was healthy...lol.

My favorite bike was a Dyno. Perfect head tube angle and top tube length for my body. I always managed to break GTs.

Almost got sponsored by Bully Bikes, but the frames were too heavy to me so I sent it back. Tried the new Schwinn when they had the Hydromatic Comp Jay Miron model, but it's top tube was too long. So I scavenged FL and got 2 Dyno frames and built another bike. Extra frame was back-up. I was hard on em.

I rode pro in all the FL comps and only lost twice. Street, jumps and mini-ramps. Finally quit when the Dr. told me that my spine was severly compressed, lots of fatty tissue built up around the spine from trama. I still suffer from lots of lower back pain. But I would do it all again for the travel and experiences I had.

I also have a centerfold magazine shot from a jumping comp I won somewhere in my attic.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

• 1 month later...

I dont ride Im not good at it, the only time I use it is to get parts if the Truck breaks down. Or like recently rode in the middle of the night to drop my truck at the body shop

My Kuwahara Bravo 2

And my friends Fit Flow Trail 06

s009t.jpg

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

• 2 months later...

Archived