Nevermind, i just found this lol..

Prizes. Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of a trip for the eligible Grand Prize Winner and a guest to Cancun, Mexico ("Cancun"). The Grand Prize trip includes the following: (i) roundtrip ("R/T") economy (coach) class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport near the Grand Prize Winner’s hometown to Cancun; and (ii) three (3) consecutive nights hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy; room and room tax only) at the JW Marriott Cancun ("Hotel"). The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $2,250.00. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending on city of departure, date and times of travel, airfare fluctuations and Hotel charges at the time of travel. Therefore, the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded.

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

Now dont laugh, but back when I was in High School (1996-2000) We actually were taught about the mayans and the aztecs who actually predicted a ton of stuff that ALL HAPPENED, and 2012 (forgot the exact date) was a year they said a catastrophic event would occur and the whole world be effected from it. We as a world, can only sit around and wait.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Nevermind, i just found this lol..

Prizes. Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of a trip for the eligible Grand Prize Winner and a guest to Cancun, Mexico ("Cancun"). The Grand Prize trip includes the following: (i) roundtrip ("R/T") economy (coach) class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport near the Grand Prize Winner’s hometown to Cancun; and (ii) three (3) consecutive nights hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy; room and room tax only) at the JW Marriott Cancun ("Hotel"). The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $2,250.00. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending on city of departure, date and times of travel, airfare fluctuations and Hotel charges at the time of travel. Therefore, the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded.

I was going to say the same thing....you can be leader of the new world and get a trip to Cancun....sign me up!!!! What a joke :)

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

i know that its a movie yadda yadda but some people are really worried about it.

i wanna throw my ideas in the pot.

people that say someone predicted something that came true, what did they ACTUALLY say? did they say something like september 11th 2001 the world trade enters will be attacked? or did they say in the second millenium a great tragedy will befall a people that will divide them?

u see broad vs specific. someone could say that second one meant a fissure opened in hawaii that separated the island.... u see? especially nostradmus, all his predictions "came true" because he wrote in a different language and was very broad. people interpret what it means. poeple can be very wrong.

and as for this last day of the mayan calendar thing... whos to say they just didnt get tired of writing that dam calendar? i wanna see u write 2012 years of days.

just my ideas on this stuff. come december 13th 2012 ill either say i told u so or we will all be dead. lets see what happens

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build