Bacy2k Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 One of them went up in smoke, and since you really cant run 4 subs on 3 amps, he is currently running 4 subs on 2 amps while the blown gets repaired. not questioning JP's decision, just simply wondering... why not run 3 subs on 3 d9s for the time being? Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 26, 2009 Author Report Posted October 26, 2009 when you need those HD videos i havent forgotten about you:D Is your system tuned high? because the hair tricks are not quite there as if you were banging those screwed and chopped stuff then you might get more lift from the hair's of the girls. Its tuned at 35htz...is that high to you? not questioning JP's decision, just simply wondering... why not run 3 subs on 3 d9s for the time being? What would the 4th sub be doing?just moving all over the place while the other ones banged? it wouldnt be good i would have to say,but its ok itll be back to full on shortly
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 26, 2009 Author Report Posted October 26, 2009 A little update video answering some questions that i have been asked SEVERAL times and incase you havent seen the carputer..its in there too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymlyiG0godw
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 Mr Price you're a good man for helping him someone who's in need, I'd shake your hand if I could. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
lil_walbanger Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 ya i bet you made that kids day...
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 26, 2009 Author Report Posted October 26, 2009 Mr Price you're a good man for helping him someone who's in need, I'd shake your hand if I could. thanks man i try ya i bet you made that kids day... hopefully!i know it woulda made my day lol
CLNFREAK Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 glad to see that you give back to the community of bass heads, If I was in the situation to help out I would. we are all like fam here, all here for the love of the sport good lookin out bro, good deads dont go unnoticed
Stephen Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 you need to upgrade that xp you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Basshead08 Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 Man Johnathan! That was an incredibly cool thing you did for him. I hope one day I'll be in a position to help somebody like that. I could hear by your reaction to his reaction that it made your day as much as it did his. Just can't stress enough how coo.l it is to see that there are still some really genuinely good people out there. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
Slinky Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 you need to upgrade that xp x2 DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.