Rule Request /Rant On Poor Grammar

the more members we get on this forum the more i see people using what i call "ethug language".

its a language that makes no sense and abbreviates words that cant be abbreviated... like "and" for example.

i know it is not just me that becomes annoyed at these people.

punctuation is another needed thing. sure i dont use most of it and some of my words are shortened but at least my posts are understandable.

For Example:

Normal Sentence:

"My friend used to sell his stuff on craigslist and he lost money by doing so. I told him eBay was a much better choice for selling things."

Ethug Language:

"Ma frien use 2 sale he stuf on cregslist en e dint make no money i say ebay is much better"

it gives me a headache when i have to read a full paragraph of that. if there is a way to implement a rule telling people that their posts must be legible then please make it happen. if not then im sending a message to those that do type in that language.

Message being "STOP" please.

its not difficult to type.

/rant over

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

hahaha i was think of the same thing earlier today. You spend twice the amount of time trying to read scrambled letters.

Pic VERY realated

Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Wut r u meanz? I kan sp33k r3a1 g00d dud3 d0n7 h8

JK, i hate that shit 2 tho..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hahaha i was think of the same thing earlier today. You spend twice the amount of time trying to read scrambled letters.

Pic VERY realated

Posted Image

i no have it problem reading this the picture :aggressive:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Herrie, you can atleast form coherent sentences and make sense, some of the newer generation cant...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Herrie, you can atleast form coherent sentences and make sense, some of the newer generation cant...

agreed. herrie you are good no worries. im not even worried bout the people that actually have trouble speakin english because they dont know it real well. is the ones that cange the language into something just awful...

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I think i typ bad english too sometimes... Excuse me for that :give_rose:

But you have a reason for that, English isnt your primary language, still though you posts are like 1000000000x easier to read then some of the people on here.

I also vote to have a rule on YELLING, I have seen many new people that join the forum, and all of there words are Capped out Bolded, from now on if people are "Yelling" I am not gonna attempt to help them with there problem, there is no reason to do that just asking a question.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived