Chode69 Posted December 5, 2006 Author Report Posted December 5, 2006 Total time logged in: 2 days, 3 hours and 11 minutes. NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
cornfed Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 Total time logged in: 3 days, 1 hours and 13 minutes
Chris Posted December 5, 2006 Report Posted December 5, 2006 1 day 7 hrs. 11 min. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
David Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 Total time logged in: 10 days, 23 hours and 39 minutes.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 10 days? wholey sht Iam trying soooo hard, and Iam barley hittin, 3 days, 14 hours and 53 minutes I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
S12X Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 1day 9hr 22min.... new setup in the works
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.