Mr. Darkjustice Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 so has anyone noticed the OPs designs look like the ones thumper has built? Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Gotz1lung Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 Im still learning Sketch-Up, so dont go to hard on the bashes..lmao! 3 FI SSD 18's 4 DC Lvl3 15s random BS 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
Sanitarium Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 Im still learning Sketch-Up, so dont go to hard on the bashes..lmao! 3 FI SSD 18's http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/AF.../Untitled-1.jpg http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/AF...20/Untitled.jpg 4 DC Lvl3 15s http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/AF...0/aaronwall.jpg random BS http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/AF...420/firstSU.jpg Look better then mine!
doug118 Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 so has anyone noticed the OPs designs look like the ones thumper has built? everytime I saw a different enclousure I looked at the username because I thought it was thumper posting http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Herrie_V Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 everytime I saw a different enclousure I looked at the username because I thought it was thumper posting http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Well... look at the bottom left in the taskbar... nuff said That was the first i saw when looking at this thread haha, or he copies thumpers designs, or he made them for thumper.
doug118 Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 good eye. i really noticed it when i saw everything was *** or kicker. on thumpers site, 80% of the boxes he makes end up being for *** subs or kicker subs and I doubt he designs them for thumper since I know if I was the one designing his boxes, I would start off my intro with "Hi these are the enclosures I designed for Thumper" http://poundthatsound.com/news.html for a single 12" junk 2.25cf3 tuned at 33hz 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Sampsonite Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 Nice looking horn! Any specs on it? --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Posted September 9, 2009 good eye. i really noticed it when i saw everything was *** or kicker. on thumpers site, 80% of the boxes he makes end up being for *** subs or kicker subs and I doubt he designs them for thumper since I know if I was the one designing his boxes, I would start off my intro with "Hi these are the enclosures I designed for Thumper" That is my Enclosure made by Trevor AKA Thumpper. He sent the pictures of the new Enclosure. Some time later i copied it in to SketchUp.
zZZzzzSnooze Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Posted September 9, 2009 good eye. i really noticed it when i saw everything was *** or kicker. on thumpers site, 80% of the boxes he makes end up being for *** subs or kicker subs and I doubt he designs them for thumper since I know if I was the one designing his boxes, I would start off my intro with "Hi these are the enclosures I designed for Thumper" http://poundthatsound.com/news.html LOL I'm sure he designs his own Enclosures, He as bin building Enclosures from the day i was born. I'm just some guy that had a little time on SketchUp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.