AA Meeting Question

So.. about 2 months ago i got a drinking in public ticket... Long story short. The court ordered me to do 25 AA meetings, or 3 months in county.. The only location to me is in the ghetto part of the city and is a smoking meeting (i almost died yesterday when i went. lol)

Pretty much what i'm asking is.. Can i go say maybe 10 times and forge the rest of the signatures? Is there any way for them to check on it? (Even though the name is alcoholics anonymous?)

Thanks.

This isnt youtube LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You probably could get away with it, but why risk it, if you where to get caught for any reason, they are just gonna increase the penalty.

Edit: Also for some reason I thought this thread was about Acendent Audio when I clicked on it LOL.

Edit Edit: Also I believe forging is a felony, so if for any reason your caught you are looking at some major charges.

Also I agree with Chode that is quite a steep punishment for such a petty crime.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

WWWHHAATT....thats an unfit punishment. i could see a lil fine and maybe like 5 AA meeting but 25...FUCK. thats rediculous. 3 months in jail for drinking in public. id be getting me a better lawyer.

my friend gotten a DIU (2 actually) and only had to go to 6 AA meetings and some coarse (yes the course was 600 dollars and 8 weeks long) but thats driving not walking around. i would fight that shit

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I got one of those years ago and only had to pay a fine sound to me like they bent you over through in some sand and did you dirty I would'nt try forging those sig plus don't you have to have a sig from the aa place showing you were there?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

lancaster city has a non ghetto part to it?

how many times you been caught drinking and how old are you? and where were you arrested at?

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

If I'm not mistaken some of the AA meetings have a stamp that they use.

It would be pretty hard to forge that.

Do your time and get it over with, if you don't I can pretty much garuntee that it will catch up with you later and the odds are getting caught later will end up being a worse punishment.

Its not worth it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

what a dumb idea.

you got a steep punishment for what you did, but FORGING a signature required by your local government is stupid to do.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived