I was at work on the way to the job site and got a call telling me about the first plane. I didn't really think all the much about it. I just assumed it was a small plane and that it was an accident. Then got another call saying that the second tower was hit and that they were big planes. Then that was it. Me and another guy were at the job site out of town with no radio or any kind of info for most of the day. We talked about it and speculated about how many people would have been in the buildings and how much damage might have been done but had no way of knowing what was going on. Then my boss showed up at the site and I asked him if he knew anything else about what happened and he said..." What, you mean since the buildings collapsed?"

I was fucking floored and he just went on talking about the job like it's no big deal. We didn't get shit done the rest of the day. When we headed back to the office at the end of the day we started seeing all the lines at the gas stations. It was awful ... I will never forget a single detail about that shit. It still makes me want to cry when I see the old footage....and it makes me want to get violent when I hear these retard "truthers" and their bullshit.

I was at the Carousel Center in Syracuse with my boy Jon

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

I was in my fourth grade class, and our school didn't tell us anything, kept us in the dark the whole time. When I got home my mom told me.

I didn't know anyone in the towers; that doesn't matter, it hit us all in the gut. Today some of us from another forum drove around with our lights on all day; if everyone did it as was planned, each light would represent one life cruelly taken, one life extinguished, one life remembered.

Too many projects, too little time...

Damn, I completely forgot today was 9/11!

I was in 5th grade English class when the teacher said that a building in New York was bombed and to call their parents to make sure they were there to pick them up (I lived ~4 hours away from NYC, close enough that it's possible someone there worked at the Twin Towers.) They sent us home early and I watched the recap of the attacks with my Mom.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

5th grade. mom came and got me early to tell me.

Thought this video was interesting, some guy made it in response to 9/11... Please heckle the guy who left the comment about being happy to see lots of Americans die.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

X2 On "ktownsdriftking" I was in the 4th grade and teachers wouldn't say a thing. The whole day was just about normal until i got home and my mom was watching the news.

My Economics teacher told us that had had a friend who worked at the Pentagon, in a office where the plane hit, and he told us that he stayed home that day because he had an appointment for a plumber to come.

I was like OMG! Imagine how shocked he was! I think he had more chance winning the lottery twice!

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I initially thought it all to be bullshit, some rediculous skit.....I was driving big rigs at the time, didnt have to be at my next drop for a few hours, so pulled off in about an hour north of salinas to sleep. Woke up a couple hours later, clicked on the radio, and kinda chuckled at first. Wow, these guys are going too far (remember when war of the worlds first aired? everyone thought it was real....) so after changing the station and it was still on, thought it was a group thing, then it hit me. THIS IS REAL!! was glue the rest of the trip to salinas. confirmed when I got to my last drop. Left the truck running with the load for the next hour while inside the managers office watching it unfold. unbelievable! Crazy to see that skyline now....and always looking in movies to see if pre or post 9/11 with the towers in the film.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

was on my way to work, very sad day... even sadder when you seen the fireman charging in to go help minutes before the buildings came down. Did anyone see it on the History channel last night? it angers me way too much to tell ya how I really feel, but to sum it, I would like to be in charge of the USA for a few weeks... :whistle:

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields