Where were you when this all happened? What were you doing?

i was getting ready to go to school when it came on all the news channel as breaking news.. wasnt sure whats was going on till i got to school and where it was the main topic of a few days.. better yet it was a few weeks since a few student/classmates has lost a loved on over there...

R.I.P. to those who has lost their live...

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

i was fightin with the ex and seen something going on on the news but didnt pay attention til i went to grab beer(former drunk lol) and seen what was happening on the tv at the store. still to this day it seems crazy that that happened. sorry to those whos familys/friends were lost or hurt

in all honesty i was messin with the homie lover friend at the time, and she went to make me some food and came back tellin me someone flew planes into buildings in new york, so i flip the news on and theres a twin tower on fire, while im watching it the second one comes and hits it...probably the craziest shit i ever seen on TV and i still thought it was fake til i seen it again on another channel.

i was in second period history class as a sophmore in high school when the first place hit...

then went to algebra, the whole class was gathered around the tv with the teacher...we all saw the second plane hit...everybody covered in ash from the buildings collapsing....it was like a bad dream..seemed like a movie...i will NEVER forget that day!

i likes me some audio stuff...

i was in class, i remember the teacher goin out of the class for somethin, and then comin back 20 minutes later saying "we've been bombed"

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I was on a plane on tour with Hall and Oats and we were forced to land. We were all pretty freaked out I can tell you that!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!