I was asleep on the couch and my mom woke me up and said that one of the twin towers was on fire , so i look at the tv and see the other plane in the back ground then it hit , after that i was wide awake

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

i was waking up to go and watch some cartoons before school back in 5th grade and all i was seeing was just buildings collapsing.i didnt know waht was goin on until my sister gave me a call and told me that two planes had crashed into the world trade centers and i was like OH SHIT.I mean i forget its today but you know still sad that so many people died in that incident

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i was in jail getting ready for work. another inmate watching the news went crazy crying. i didnt know what the hell happened. i figured he got beat up. then found out he was crying because one of his relatives worked in the second tower hit. it was a very sad day. it really breaks my heart to think of all the innocent children who died because some piece of shit scumbag.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

senior year. i punked the shit out of a teacher because she refused to let me go. lol

my mother had actually gave me permission to get my freshman sister out of class. Even the office knew about it but, this bitch ass teacher wouldnt let me go.

She got disciplined for it :P

Our school was right near the PORT OF HOUSTON so every one was trippin about the "Nationwide attacks that might be happening."

of course they never happened and the rest of the year was awkward with that teacher lol.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I was driving to work. They came on the radio with the report of the first plane, then the second. I remember it like it was yesterday.

yeah i still remember all the teachers were runnin in and out of class... we were just happy to not have any work lol. all the teachers were struggling to get the A/V tv's that could access the news stations.

it wasnt until 7th period(second class for block schedule) that we got a tv and everyone found out what was happening.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

wonder if anyone here seen it in person?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

wonder if anyone here seen it in person?

im sure, but i dunno if they would reply and i understand.

I was in 7th grade math when the principal came over the PA announce and told us the news. I had no clue what the World Trade Center or what a terrorist was until that point. It was very scary, we were on the outer skirts of DC and our school was by the Department of Energy so they sent our asses on the bus home ASAP. My best friend's dad was DC/Metro police so he was at the Pentagon holding an M16 for a while :(

RIP to the ones who lost their lives due to such a tragedy...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Sophmore genetics class... teacher walked in and said to our teacher "hey the world trade center is on fire". We turned on the tv and watched. School was let out early... all of us on the golf team went and played 18 :) Was also my 16th birthday.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

i was getting ready for work and it looked like we were being attacked so i ran outside to see if there was a war going on, lol. florida was good so i went back inside and saw the second plane hit then the towers fall......last year i saw the actual site in wall street manhatten. thats when it really hit me hard. even though i wasnt there, ill still RIP all those who died on 9/11 RIP 9/11